25. Missing you was like dark grey all alone

June P.o.v

It's been days since the last time I talked to Andrew. He called a few times for apologizing. I don't wanna talk to him. Not because I was angry at him but because I didn't want to feel like that again ever. I hated that feeling.  That thing I felt when he said he doesn't really care. I just wanted to steer clear from him. I don't want to get hurt if that's so selfish of me to shut him out like that. Then so be it!  I am that selfish.

"Still not talking to Andrew, huh?" Becky asked looking at me sitting by the window wallowing in my own misery.

"I don't want to talk about it." I gave her a glare.

"You know..He apologized right?"  She rolled her eyes taking his side.

"I know..Cause I rejected his apology!"  I gave a taste of her medicine.

"You never do that. That's not really you!"  She said as she was trying to convince me, I was all about forgiveness.

"It's what it is, Becky!"  I snapped a little.

"You know?  You both look miserable, right?"  She said as if it was so obvious.

"When did you see Andrew?"  I shot her with a question.

"I just know! Come on.. can you guys just put whatever happened behind and be normal already?"  She begged this time.

"Actually no!  And stop making his case!"  I said sternly.

"You are my best friend!"  I added shooting another one of my special death glare at her. She was about to leave as she wasn't successful in convincing me.

"I am your best friend and that's why I am telling you this!"   She sighed looking concerned for me.

"And I love you for that!  But this is just way too complicated." My eyes turned sad again.

"Alright then!  Do whatever makes you happy!"  She said holding my hands.

"Thanks, Becks!"  I said with a small smile.

Avoiding Andrew wasn't making me any happier but I don't want to feel rejected. The far I stay away from him, the good it'll do for me. I am sure these feelings ll wither off in time. And by feelings I mean those butterflies that were fluttering when I had that bike ride. When he kissed my cheek when I danced with him When he flirts with me and lots more. I couldn't place a finger on the reason Why that happens?  But  I know it's not a good thing. I might end up with a broken heart.

So yeah!  I am gonna chicken out and take the other way. Avoid the person and live your life as if they don't exist. I am sure I can do that.

Okay, I am not sure!  I just hope that happens.

My phone beeped and it was Andrew again.

A: Stop avoiding me! I need to talk to you, Please.

I saw the message but I didn't reply to him.

I went to my usual class and I found all my classmates were on their usual seats.  I found an empty seat in the second row and sat. 

COME ON CLASS!  TURN TO PAGE NO 198,  TODAY WE ARE GONNA LEARN ABOUT IMPORT TRADE PROCEDURE.

We heard Mr.Perkins. He was a very strict teacher,  Who was hated by half of the college. He started the lecture and he wrote some stuff on the board and ordered us to take it down.

I searched my bag for a pen. But it was my unlucky day, I didn't find any.

"Here.Use mine!"  I heard a familiar voice. I turned right to find Jason beside me.