Fates a Funny Thing (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

I don't have very much time on my hands as I am about to go ride four wheelers...

But hey.

There's always time for an update :D

So read on for chappie number 4! (:  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 4~

*Carries POV*

I was getting lost in my thoughts again....I was allowing myself to remember things.  

"Umm....love? I just realized I haven't gotten your name." Niall snapped me back before I had a chance to get too deep in the memories...I was thankful for that.  

"Oh..it's Carrie. Young. Carrie Young." I rambled on.  

Nice going Carrie, act like a dork right in front of the cute, famous, sweet, Irish boy.  

Nice.

He flashed an award winning smile and just looked at me.  

I started to blush and smile furiously, so I looked down at my shoes to hide it.  

There was just something about that smile that made me so happy. 

It made me feel welcomed, like I actually belonged somewhere for a change.  

I hadn't felt that since my mother had died...

I really loved that feeling.

*Niall's POV*

So her name was Carrie....what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.  

I couldn't help but smile at her, and her face turned fiery red when I did. It was like she was embarrassed, at first, but then I noticed her grin.  

She was looking at her shoes like she was trying to hide her gorgeous smile.  

I placed my hand under her chin and slowly and gently lifted her head up so I could see her face. "Don't hide that perfect smile, Carrie." I said, smiling at her.  

This made her blush and smile even more than she had before, which I thought was adorable.  

"So where do we need to get cleaning at?" I asked her, my hand still under her chin. I realized this, and placed my hand back in my pockets, feeling my face get red.  

"Well I was cleaning the blenders when you hit me with the door!" A smile spread across Carrie's face as I realized I hadn't apologized.  

"I am so very sorry about that, by the way. If I had known you were standing there I wouldn't have jerked it open so quickly. Are you alright?" I then placed the back of my hand on her forehead, to feel for a bump.  

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm fine." She said, but then I heard her mumble something under her breath, just to where I could hear her. "It's nothing I'm not used to."

*Carrie's POV*

Oh, no.  

I slipped up.  

Crap.  

"What do you mean?" Niall said this with such a concerned tone, it almost made me want to tell him.  

I hadn't told anyone, though. I planned to keep it that way.  

"I...I uh...I run into doors a lot." I'm usually a great liar, but this was pathetic. I allowed a small, fake smile to spread across my face.  

I had a feeling he knew I was lying, but he never said so.  

He didn't push it.  

I liked that about him.

"Okay....Shall we get started on the blenders, then?" His accent made everything sound so glamorous.  

"Guess so."  

I then walked over to a blender and continued taking it apart to clean. Niall watched closely and then did exactly as I had done.  

We just stood there, taking apart blenders for the next 5 minutes or so, making small talk. That is until the klutzy me came out of it's hiding place and made me cut my hand on one of the blades.  

I didn't dare make a noise, though. I had learned not to scream when I was hurt, because then, I just got hurt worse.

*Niall's POV*

I looked over to find Carrie using a paper towel to wipe blood off of her hand...I immediately rushed over to her and took her hand. She hadn't made a sound, even though the gash was pretty deep.  

"Oh my god, Carrie are you okay?" I was so worried about her, yet at the same time I was curious. Why hadn't she at least said 'ouch'?  

"I'm fine." She said it so sadly, like she had felt this kind of pain before.  

"We should get you to a doctor, c'mon."  

She looked up into my eyes and asked "what about the fans?"  

I thought about what to say for about a minute before I had the perfect response. I wish I could've told her that I liked her, because I was really starting to.

But instead, I simply said "You're more important."

She smiled her amazing smile at me, as we ran through the crowd of fans.

She was perfect.