Fates a Funny Thing (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

~Chapter 7~

*Carrie's POV*

After I changed into Niall's sweatshirt, I realized that I didn't have any pants.

This would definitely be a problem.

With only his sweatshirt and my underwear on, I slowly walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Uh..Niall?"

He answered sweetly with a smile. "Yes, love?"

"I uhh...I don't have any pants."

This made the entire band laugh, except for Niall.

He didn't laugh at me. Instead, he ran over to the stairs and took my hand. We walked together up to his room and he searched his dresser for some sweatpants that I could borrow.

"I'm sorry about the lads, Care-Bear."

I smiled at my nickname and said "It's okay, Niall."

He then handed me a pair of his sweatpants and walked out of the room so that I could change in private.

I really loved Niall's modesty.

I walked downstairs again to find Harry and Louis still laughing, and I couldn't help but chuckle a but with them. After we all talked about random things, including tacos and Louis's bird Kevin, we continued to watch the movie.

*Niall's POV*

There was about half an hour left in our movie and I noticed Carrie was getting tired again. She didn't look too comfortable as she was sitting straight up, so I leaned up and gently pulled her back so she was leaning against the couch. She looked over at me and smiled her perfect little smile.

About 5 minutes later, she was asleep between Liam and I.

I kept looking at how peaceful she looked while she slept and I guess Zayn must've noticed..

He leaned over to Liam and whispered something while staring at me, which made me quite nervous.

A few minutes later, I realized what the two of them had been planning as Liam gently pushed Carrie towards me.

She was now laying on my chest, groaning. She looked up at me and blushed before saying "Sorry.. I must've fallen over."

As she tried to sit back up, I knew this was my chance to make a move. (I was really starting to like her)

Before she could sit up, I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. My mates all cooed and awed, causing both Carrie and me to blush.

After they were finished, she nuzzled close to me and I kissed her head. I felt great, holding her in my arms.

After I realized that I definitely had feelings for her, we both fell off to sleep.

*Carrie's POV*

Niall and I had been asleep for a quarter of an hour before Liam woke us up. We all said goodnight and retreated to bedrooms, me going to Niall's with him.

"I'll let you have the bed, and I'll sleep on the floor." He said to me, sweetly.

"Are you sure? It's your bed, Niall. I'll sleep on the floor."

"Nonsense, Care-Bear." He was looking into my eyes. "You're too gorgeous."

I blushed MADLY and got in the bed. Within a few minutes, Niall and I were both fast asleep.

*2 hours later*

I was having a nightmare, again, reliving my father's horrid abuse.

*nightmare*

My father held me up against the attic walls, holding a knife in his hand.

"Just kill me, already." I pleaded to him, desperately.

"No, you monster. You have to suffer."

"I've suffered enough..please. Just do it." I begged him to put everyone out of their misery and just kill me already, but he wouldn't.

"No, then you'd be getting off too easy." My father smirked, and then swiped his blade across my stomach. I could feel the blood begin to leak out of my new gash.

*end of nightmare*

"Carrie! Carrie, please! Wake up! Please, Carrie!" Niall was pleading at me to wake up out of my nightmare, and finally, I did.

I opened my eyes to an extremely worried Irish boy. "Thank god, Carrie! Why were you saying all of that?"

I had a puzzled look on my face when I asked "Saying what?"

"You were asking someone to kill you, Care..what were you dreaming about?"

Oh, no.

No. No no no no no no no.

I talked in my sleep. He heard everything.

What was I going to say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Carrie will finally open up to someone and tell Niall about her father?

Will she make up another lie to cover it up?

Be checking for chapter 8 to find out what happens next!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies(: