Fates a Funny Thing (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

You guys have gotten me to over 30 reads (not that many, but it means a lot to me) so here's an extra long chapter(:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 13~

*Nightmare, Carrie's POV*

"I'll bet you wonder why Niall doesn't like you." My dad spoke to me, sending shivers up my spine. "Deep down you know the answer. You're worthless."

With that, he sliced his knife across my arm, leaving a bleeding cut behind.

I was strapped to a chair, being forced to listen to his harsh words.

I knew I was worthless, without him telling me. I always knew it.

All of the sudden, a knife shot out of my fathers hand, stabbing into the wall behind me. "You wish that was you, don't you? You wish I'd put you out of your misery."

He was right, I couldn't argue.

My father walked around the chair I was sitting in and stopped when he was behind me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, sending fear all throughout my body. "You know me better than that. I don't take pain away..I add more."

When those words came out of his mouth, he pulled a string, opening a red, velvet curtain that had suddenly appeared in front of me.

Behind it lay the moment I tried so hard to forget: Niall kissing Katy when he opened the door.

It repeated over and over as my father sliced small cuts into my stomach, legs, arms, and back.

*end of nightmare*

"CARRIE! CARRIE, love, wake up!" The voice of Louis awoke me out of my horrid nightmare.

I opened my eyes, sat up, and allowed one lone tear to slide down my cheek before a waterfall poured out of my eyes. Louis pulled me into a hug, and I hugged him back tightly.

I wanted Niall back so bad.

After about 20 minutes of me crying, I finally pulled myself together.

*Louis's POV*

After Carrie finally dried her eyes, I racked my brain for ways to cheer her up and make her feel better.

"Why don't you shower and change out of those hot clothes, love?" I insisted.

Carrie nodded her head and proceeded to the shower while I waited on her couch.

*1 hour later, Louis's POV*

After an hour or so, Carrie walked in with wet hair, shorts, and a t-shirt.

There was something that looked different about her from the day this all started...but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

As she got closer to the couch, I realized what is was.

"Carrie...." I was beginning to get concerned. "When was the last time you ate something?"

She was sitting next to me on the couch by now, and I could see the horror in her eyes.

"Well, uhh...today, of course." I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Carrie...please tell me the truth." I begged her to tell me.

She sighed and I could see her hands get a bit quivery...

"Since the last time I saw Niall..."

"I'll be right back." I told her calmly, walking into her kitchen.

*1 hour later, Louis's POV*