Fates a Funny Thing (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Y'all. AHHH. Almost 500 reads. This is absolutely crazy. I never dreamt that this would become anything more than something a few of my friends read. You all have taken the small little story this was at the beginning and made it huge, and I'm so thankful for that. I love you all!

Here's chapter 27 for you awesome readers(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

*Niall's POV*

*3 hours later*

"So then I pulled a chicken out of my pants!" Harry screamed loudly, and every member of One Direction burst into laughter.

"Well what'd she do?" Zayn asked through his hardy laughs.

Harry chuckled a bit as he thought of his story, and proceeded to answer the question that was lingering in everyone's heads.

"Well, she took the chicken from me." Harry wiped a fake, sad expression onto his face and we all laughed.

Silence dropped over the room and I knew this was the time for me to introduce my idea to the boys.

There we were, sitting in Carrie's old living room. Just a few years ago Carrie had been hit, beaten, and bloodied in this very house.

I cringed and shivered at the thought of it.

"Hey, you guys?" I said, nervously.

"Yeah?" They all asked in sync.

"Um.. I have a plan."

The boys all looked at me with such curious glances, and smirks spread across all of their faces.

They stared at me and a grin covered my face.

"C'mon! Out with it!" Liam said, urging me to tell them my plan for getting Carrie.

"You guys can't laugh. But I really think could work."

I got up and grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen before spilling my thoughts to my friends.

"We could all be looking out the windows for a car. There's two doors, one on the north wall, and one on the south wall. We can have Zayn and Louis behind the door, whichever door we see them going to, letting us know when he's inside with Carrie. We know where her dad is going: straight for that attic. So Liam and Harry could be hidden there, and they could tell us when they're heading into the attic."

I stopped, catching my breath and looking at the paper I had scribbled my plan on.

I desperately waited for some sign of approval as the lads looked at eachother.

Suddenly, Louis broke out into a huge smile.

"What's your part in all of this?" Louis said, smiling even wider. "Anything for Carrie, mate."

I smiled too, and took in a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to say.

"I'll be waiting in the attic."

*Carrie's diary*

'Daddy' came in a few minutes ago.

I want Niall to hug me and take all the pain away.

It hurts.

He rushed to me, holding a dull knife in his hands.

My 'dad' carved me.

He ripped my flesh into little lines that looked like patterns.

They bled freely.

These little wounds, oh, they were nothing.