Chapter 1

This is a sequel to claimed by twins. Please read it first. This can be read as a stand alone but you will be confused at times.
Uploaded on 09/02/16

"Hanna." Daniel called my name loudly from the front door. "Are you ready yet?"

I put wrapped my coat around my body, walking out from the kitchen with the girls lunch boxes. "I am." I put their lunch boxes in each of their bags preparing them for school.

It was their first year at school. I couldn't believe that the years went by so fast. My little girls were growing up.

Daniel put his hand in his mouth and whistled. "Tina and Jackie."

I nudged him with my shoulder. "They are not dogs. Stop calling them with the whistle."I told him. I hate it when he does that but with his military training. It does have effective results.

The girls came rushing out of the living room with the coats on. They slipped on their shoes and placed their bags on then stood side by side with their backs poker straight.

I hid my laugh behind my hand winking at Daniel as he walked up and down in front of them scruntinising them through narrow eyes.

"I think my little soldiers you are ready for school." He said firmly. The girl let out a sigh of giggle relaxing their shoulders. "But." Daniel held up his finger for dramatic effect. Their girls back when poker straight. "I wonder if I shall let you have the treat before school."

"I want the treat." Tina shouted out first.

Jacky kicked her with her boot. "Sh...."

Tina glared at her sister looked like she was about to say something further when she looked to Daniel who still had his finger held up in the air.

"If you girls managed to buckle yourself into the car seat without." He stressed the last word. "Arguing. Then you will get your treat before school."

He opened the door revealing the windy weekday morning. I picked up my bag from the cabinet at the side of the coat hanger that was in the hallway.

Daniel pressed the button of his car key, the car flashed signalling that it was open. The twins ran out to the car in the driveway. Opening their respectively door each to climb in and buckle themselves into their car seat.

"That was pure bribery." I told him locking up the house.

Daniel strolled beside me, his hand coming along my waist. "I need my ways with these little terrors."

He placed a kiss on my cheek, leaving me to walk to the driver door. I got in the front passenger seat. Feeling content in my little life bubble.

Daniel started the car with the engine started the radio came on straight away.

"Oh... I love this song." Tina squealed.

"Turn it up daddy Daniel." Jacky shouted at the same time her little legs kicking the back of my chair.

I raised my eyebrow looking at him from the side, a little smile playing on my face. "Daddy Daniel..."

He blushed. The girls for the past three months have been calling him Daddy Daniel from time to time ever since they started school. It was then they realise that they didn't have a father in their lives.

Daniel and me has been together since the twins were a year old. He was the only man they knew in their lives. He has been with me through thick and thin. We were a unit. An item. Living in England I felt so isolated at first. Especially with being pregnant. Daniel lived in the building across the street from me and we met on one of my walks to the park. Then again through mutual friends at university. As you can say the rest was history.

The drive to the primary school was only a couple of minutes away from the house. We parked as close as we could to the school gates. The girls undone themselves in the car seat to try and open the door by the street.

I shook my head at them as I reached the door, thank the lord for who ever invented childlocks.

I opened the door for them to get out giving them their rucksack. "Remember you have to wait for me to open the door for you." I reminded them. Daniel opened the car door, leaning down to press a kiss against their cheeks. "Tell the teacher that your consent forms are in the bag."

The nodded at me running off into the school gates to mingle with their friends before going into the school. I felt this pang in my chest. A feeling of not being needed any more. Not being wanted. I blinked a couple of times trying to reign in my emotions.

This is good for them. They need to gain their independence. For my own selfish reasons I love them being dependant on me.

I got back into the car sniffing, trying to hide my upset from Daniel. His free hand came out to rub my knee.

"Its okay Hanna." He soothed. He always know just what to say to me. "They are getting older. It is natural."

I nodded feeling like a fool. "You're right." I looked at the clock on the dashboard. "Its getting late."

It was another twenty minutes, till I got to work. I leaned over in the car to place a chaste kiss on Daniels lips. "I love you." I told him.

"Love you too." He kissed me back on the cheek, his hand coming to lift up my left hand. "Are you ready to set a date yet?"

I felt panic set in. He knows that I don't keep up to date with my family the same as he does with his family. "I will soon."

He had a sad smile on his face. "Did you think over what I said last night?"

I shook my head looking over at the people that were heading into the Sinclair building. "This is not the time to be discussing things."

"When will be the right time." He smacked his hand on the steering wheel. "I want kids Hanna. Kids!" His brown eyes looked over at me in frustration. "I been raising your kids like they were my own for years."

I grabbed his hand. "I do want them." I told him. "We can start trying after we are married."

He looked like he was at a loss for words. I didn't want to try for kids straight away, but I can't loose Daniel.

"Really?" He looked shocked.

I nodded getting out the car. "Really." I agreed waving at him walking into the building. He still looking dumbfounded from the car.

My whole body posture changed as I entered the building. My face was a mask, my body was stiff. The receptionist was on high alert as I came in, acting busy.

I walked straight into the lifts, the people that were waiting stood by to wait for the next one. I pressed the button for the top floor.

I head the click of my heels on the wooden floor, people poking their head out of the office to dart back in.

I walked with a purpose to my large office at the end of the corridor. I opened the door to see my female receptionist.

"Miss Adams." She stood up from the desk taking my coat. "I am afraid that you have some visitors."

I plastered a large smile on my face. "Tell them to wait. I think I have a meeting in an hour I need to prepare."

She cleared her throat. "They are in your office. I couldn't stop them from entering."

Just who the hell would wait in my office without notice?

I opened the door to see three children running around and Twins Max and Marcus sitting behind my desk reading documentation.

"Hanna." Natasha shouted walking towards me envolping me in a hug. "It been too long."

I gulped hugging her back. Just what were they doing in England. They have never travelled to see me in England. I only been back to the states a handful of times.

Max always the observant one turned around the photograph on my desk that had me and the girls along with Daniel posing at Legoland.

"Who are these people?" Max asked.

A/N

Thanks for all who voted and commented. Love you all.