Hanna's Wedding

Uploading on 25-04-2018

Please read till the end. 

Third Person.

"I can't believe you are finally getting married in the morning!" Natasha gushed looking at her younger sister.  

Hanna sat up in the chair putting Jaiden head over her shoulder as she burped him, as he was six-month-old Hanna has been slowing weening him off breast milk. It was awkward making love to her men then all of a sudden milk start leaking from her heavy breasts.

"I know!" Hanna listened out for the burp as soon as it happens she placed baby Jaiden in the baby rocker that had toys above that he would try and grab. "I am happy that this castle in France was available for the wedding."

Hanna got up to walk towards the bench by the window where Natasha was sitting looking out over at the Castle grounds. "It is so beautiful. I wish I could live here."

Natasha took a sip of her wine then placed the glass down on the table by the window. "You say that to Justin and Jackson they will build you one by next month."

Hanna smiled when thinking about her soon to be husbands. Ever since Tiffany and Daniel have been out their lives things have never been better.

"Have you decided who you would be legally married too?" Natasha asked Hanna, as the law in many western countries state that a person can only be legally married to one person. Which Natasha thinks is unfair, then again, she is biased when it comes to a ménage relationship.

Hanna shook her head standing up. "We are going to decide tomorrow. At least with the ceremony all three of us can get married. Jacks and Justin are not bothered about whose name is on the certificate as they say I can't get away from them now." Hanna joked.

"I wonder how the girls are doing?" Hanna commented looking out the window again. The children have all gone out for the day with the adults so that Hanna could have a spa day with Natasha.

Natasha peered out the window and looked at the clock on the wall. "They will be a long time. It is a hot day today, Chardy and Louise love to spend time at the waterpark as long as they can."

"You're right." Hanna agreed.

Chardonnay and Louise were Natasha best friends since Hanna moved back to the USA and had the incident with Tiffany, Hanna feels fortunate that she was able to be drawn into their friendship circle. It helps that they all had children around the same age and in the same school together.

Chardy and Louise were currently looking after all the children at the water park with their partners, whilst Justin, Jackson, Marcus and Max have gone out for the last drink before the wedding.

"There they are now!" Natasha pointed at a small mini bus working its way up the hill to the castle. "My babies are home!" Natasha moved quickly out the room not even bothering waiting for Hanna to pick up Jaiden to make her way downstairs to the castle hotel lobby.