Chapter 16

Uploaded on 4/04/16
Please don't hate too much on Hanna for this chapter. I am not happy with her too. But she is scared and Daniel is to her. Her rock and she is in a relationship with Daniel not the twins. Does contain some scenes that readers may find upsetting. Or funny. Depends how mentally depraved you are.

I sat up feeling less light headed. I noticed that I was on a sofa in a strange room.

"Good." Jackson came into my line of vision. "You're finally awake."

"Here." Natasha handed me a glass of water. "Have a sip of this. You okay." She made gestures with her eyes to my tummy.

"I am alright. I didn't have much to eat today." I explained which was too. Due to being sick in the morning I couldn't stomach to eat anything.

Andrea came up with a plate. "You need to try this. It's like banana but it's not. They fry it. And it's sweet. It's called Plantain." She put it on some soft bread with butter.

I took a bite. It taste wonderful. I nodded my head. "Thank you." I looked around the room seeing Justin by the door. "Where are the girls?"

"They are playing with the kids. Max and Marcus watching them." Natasha explained. "They had a shock seeing you pass out."

"What about Daniel?" I asked quietly not looking at Justin or Jackson. I knew Daniel is going to be mad. I told him the kids dad was a deadbeat from high school. "Where is he?"

"Is that all you can say?" Justin approached me. "Where is Daniel? He thought to take our kids away from us!"

Natasha held my hand. "He meant Daniel wanted to take them home when you was out."

I swung my legs over the sofa. Sitting up. "I need to go. I need to talk to him."

"Listen to yourself." Justin stood over me. He looked angry. "You don't even look like the Hanna that I use to know. Has England changed you that much? What happened to the rebel that we all fell in love with. You can't even think for yourself!"

"That's enough." Natasha stood up for me. "Fair enough she should have told you. That is no way to speak to her."

"You knew?" Andrea accused. "Did you know all these years that she had my grandchildren in England."

Natasha looked away. "I didn't know everything."

I took a deep breath. "This isn't her fault." It was mine. Natasha tried to warn me that this would happen when they found out. But I tried to bury my head in the sand as long as possible. "I am going home."

"You're not taking our daughters." Jackson folded his arms looking at me. "I think it's only fair. You had five years to lie and deceive us. We should have five years of full custody."

"What!"I was shocked. "You can't do that!" I screamed looking to Justin. "They don't even know who you are."

"And whose failed is that if it is not your sisters?" Justin blue eyes were dark with anger. "Whose fault is it that we don't even know our children's name."

I felt tears falling from my eyes. I put my hands up to my ears trying to muffle their voices.

"No... No!" I began shaking my head. Feeling myself hyperventilating. "No... No..."

Natasha hands reached up trying to pry my hands away from my head. I scrunched my eyes tighter together. Feeling the tears roll down my cheek.

The twins are right this is my fault. I am weak. Daniel always says I am weak. Where is Daniel. I need him.

"Hanna!" Natasha shouted at me. "It's okay."

"What the matter with her?" Justin said next to me. His voice didn't sound as angry as it was before.