Chapter 39

Uploaded on 02/04/2017

"Max!" Tiffany shouted at him pointed the gun at him. "Nice of you to show up at this right moment in time."

Max kept his hands up in a surrounding position looking around the room wildly. "Where is Hanna? What are you doing Laura?"

Pookie walked quickly down the steps pointing his gun directly in Max face. Max began to lower his hands to his side when Pookie pistol whipped him in the back of the head.

Max fell into a heap onto the floor. Tiffany placed the gun in to her waist pants as she walked down the stairs.

Pookie hovered above Max for a moment breathing heavily so that his arms were moving in time with his chest.

"Go and get the chair in the kitchen." Tiffany ordered Pookie as she bent down to whisper something into Max in.

My eyes darted to the next camera so see Pookie walk into the kitchen. Tiffany bent down picking up Max arms dragging him into the living room just as Pookie came back in with the chair.

Pookie inserted his arm underneath Max arm pit picking him up to place him sitting in the chair. Tiffany then went to the cabinet riffling around till she found two skipping ropes that belonged to my girls.

I gave a sharp intake feeling a sharp kick in the side of my stomach. I began to rub my belly trying to calm myself down.

I picked back up the phone dialling Justin cell phone number. He picked up almost instantly.

"Hanna...."

I Kept my eyes rooted on the screen. "It Max he is hurt. You need to call the police and come back."

Tiffany and Pookie began to tie Max to the chair. One skipping robe went around his ankle the other went around his chest. I saw Tiffany take out the duck tape to tape his wrists to the arm bands of the chair.

"What is going on?" I head Jackson say in the back ground of the Cell call.

"Sh... Hanna calm down. What happened to Max?" Justin said.

"I am just going to get the car." I heard Jackson speak.

"Laura, is Tiffany. She is at the house with the guy called Pookie. They have a gun trying to kill us. We are safe in the panic room." I looked behind me to see the girls huddled together on the floor. "We are safe but they have Max tied to a chair in the living room."

"Hold on. We are in the truck. Jackson is on the phone to the authorities. What ever happens don't go out the room!" Justin voice sounded hurried. "Don't leave the room. No matter what Hanna. Promise me!"

I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "They have Max."

"Don't leave the room. We shall deal with this when we get there." Justin ordered. "Open the door underneath the bottom left monitor screen." I did what he asked picking up a small box. "When you open the box you see a gun."

My hand closed around the gun it felt heavy to be in my hand. It was a Glock, I lifted it up letting Justin talk me through taking the safety off so that I would be able to use it if I was in danger.

"Hanna!" Tiffany crooned to the camera. "Why don't you come down here and save Max from this vicious beating!"

My vision went back to the monitor. "I got to go Jackson."

"Don't hang up! We be there soon. The police-" I but the call placing the phone on the desk.

Pookie was beating Max, his head hung limply to the side from one of his punches. I pressed the intercom button.