Chapter 37

Uploaded on 26/01/2017

I tried to slam the door in her face, I stumbled back when the tall bold man used his hand to stop it from closing.

His dark eyes regarded me with hatred, as if I was the embodiment of what he hated the most.

"You better leave now or I be calling the cops." I told them trying to stand up straighter my hand coming to cover my belly protecting the baby.

I looked Laura in the eye unable to stare at that man, who entice fear into me. Laura laughed walking forward taking out the fake baby bump from under her top to throw it down on the floor in the foyer.

"You will not be doing anything of the sort." She laughed taking a step closer to me as I continued taking a step backwards till my back was up against the wall.

She stopped her approached to point a finger at my chest. "Just why do you and your sister have to be so fucking perfect?" 

Her left hand reached up to caress my cheek. "I went for more surgery to look like a better woman and yet they still want you!" She racked her nails down my cheek.

I cried out in pain pushing her away to cradle my cheek with my palm. "Why are you doing this?"

"Show us where the money is and we shall leave you alone." The man spoke up from behind her. "Where are the mother fucking diamonds?"

"What diamonds?" I didn't know what they were talking about.

"You know what I am talking about." He took a menacing step towards me raising his hand. "You better start talking now or things will start becoming hard for you. If you think labour is painful you don't want to know what I will do to you bitch, if you don't give me my mother fucking diamonds that I came here for now!"

"Pookie." Laura placed her hand on his arm stroking his biceps, when it looked as if he was about to strike me.

Laura roughly grabbed my left hand working the ring that the twins gave me off into her palm to give to the man she called Pookie.

I stood there shocked unsure of what I should do? I stayed there silent as he looked over the big ring.

"Where is the rest?" Pookie demanded looking at me. "I know you rich bitches have more than this."

"Ahhh..." I screamed hearing a loud crash come from the kitchen.

Two men wearing black pants and short sleeves T-shirts came walking from the kitchen carrying the fifty-inch television that use to be attached to the wall.

"Dwayne is coming with the U-hall van." The guy said carrying one end with four gold teeth in his mouth. "Plenty of stuff in the kitchen that I saw on my mama Christmas list."

Pookie moved away from me to open the door, I saw three other men carrying items from around the back into the SUV. Then a moving truck came up the drive.

The men paused as another man came out of nowhere to open the back so that they could load my items into their van.

"Are you robbing me?" I turned to face Laura.  "Why are you doing this I have been so good to you? Taking you in when you have been in a bad relationship."

She scoffed at what I said. "I was never in a relationship. You always been a dumb bitch like you sister?" Laura let out a loud laugh. "You still don't get it. Natasha did when she first saw me. No one was willing to believe her." Laura shook her head slowly. "Now you will pay for your mistakes."

She pulled out a revolver pointing at my head. Pookie placed a hand on her arm causing her to lower the weapon.

"You can shoot the bitch after we get what we came here for." Pookie told her deeply not taking his eyes off me.