Snitches again. Seriously

Okay okay.

I know my stories are mature but the way I write is to ensure that they are not restricted or put on the mature list.

Now wattpad has contacted me again as I did not correctly base my story as mature as some reported me.

Come on!!!

I feel like deleting all my adult content and making a book for restricted chapters cause of it.

I did ask you guys not bitch and snitch and fairly warned you. But someone has to complain. I normally not an author that wines and moans. But right now I am going to have a rant.

I have been updating nearly everyday. Giving readers a story out of my free time and for someone to report me to
The wattpad Feds base on what I wrote is stupid.

Just don't read my shit. And for you to get this far and still reading it. At least vote on some god damn chapters before reporting.

If there is emoji with the middle finger I would insert it here. As that is how I am
Feeling at this time.

For my loyal readers. Sorry for my cussing and ranting. After I sleep on my anger I might delete this chapter and forget it ever existed.

As I am not like other authors who write restricted chapters so that readers have to follow them in order to read the book that way they get loads of followers.

I thought this way was best. Everyone can have a read. Not that I was breaking wattpad rules. And get a telling off is absurd.

Now I am off with Tiffany planning some wattpad murders.

Kayla out