Chapter 18

Uploaded on 16/04/2016

It's been two day since the twins dropped the bombshell they wanted to marry me.

It's been two days since I been trying to push the image of me walking down the aisle to their waiting faces. 

I can't do this. How must they forgive me after all I done?

"Mummy is Jackson coming?" Tina asked me playing with her doll on the floor. "He said we were going to bake cupcakes."

I raised an eyebrow. Jackson bake? That would be a first.

"They should be here soon." I checked the time on my phone. They were always here round four pm after the girls finished school.

Jacky sat on the floor, crossing her legs. "Mummy..." She began to fidget with her hands. "MJ and Marc has two daddies and one mummy."

"Yes baby." My heart stopped in my throat. What was she leading on too?

Tina looked at me. "Can we have two daddies too?"

I swallowed looking down at them. "Why is that?"

Before they could reply they screamed hearing a knock on the door. They got up running around in a circle before running to the door.

I shook my head. Why run around in a circle is beyond me.

I let the girls open the door. They rushed to the Jackson and Justin before they managed to step through the door. They tackled them wrapping their small hands around their knees

"Where were you?" Tina asked

"We missed you." Jacky looked up my Justin legs. "Didn't you miss us?"

They bent down simultaneously to pick them up.

"Every minute." Jackson said when he kissed Tina on the cheek.

"Of every day." Justin ended pecking Jacky on her cheek.

The girls giggled. I could tell that they were happy wrapping these two strong men around the little pudgy fingers.

"Hi." They said in unison finally acknowledging my presence.

"Hi." I waved at them like a idiot. I quickly put my hand behind my back before I do anything else like curtsy in front of them. "Would you like a drink?"

They shook their heads walking with the girls in the living room.

I let out a breath. So this is how every parent feels when they share custody. This awkward feeling whenever they are in the room 

The girls showed them how to play with the dolls.

"Would you like a cup of tea Jackson?" Jacky asked standing up.

He looked to me then nodded his head. Jacky moved to her toy kitchen preparing a cup of tea.

Tina gave out the plastic cups giving us all one each.

"The tea is ready." Jacky came with her plastic tea pot pretending to pour tea in our cups.

Tina was the last one to get a cup of Tea. "My tea is cold."

"Make your own tea then." Jacky pretended to sip out her cup.

The twins looked at me confused. I took the lead for them. "Hmm this is nice." I made a show of swallowing smacking my lips together.

"Hmmm..." Jackson done the same. "Wonderful tea girls."

Justin peered into his cup inspecting the tea. "I don't have any milk in my tea."