Chapter 22

Uploaded on 20-05-16

I began kick my legs on the bed. My head was flung back as a silent scream racked my body.

I reached around the bed trying to feel for anything to hurt him with. My hands came across my phone. I picked it up to hit him on the head.

It didn't faze him at all. He tightened his hands around my throat squeezing the air my inside of me that I found it hard to breathe.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouted at me. Spit flying from his mouth.

I reached up put my hands around his face. My thumbs going to his sockets. I pressed in. Feeling the softness of his eyes.

I squeezed with all my might then heard something pop and liquid on my hands.

"Ahh!" Daniel screamed falling to the floor.

The police man came rushing in alerted by the noise. His gun was out was he surveyed the room. He put it back in his holster then called for help.

Within seconds a host of medical team came rushing in placing Daniel on a stretcher out of the room.

A doctor came to check my vitals and my throat. He shined a light into my eyes and checked my blood pressure.

I let out a sigh of relief when he gave me the all clear. Daniel attack did not leave any permanent damages to my body.

A female police woman entered the room to take my statement as it was fresh in my mind.

I explained to her everything in detail what happened even though it hurt to speak.

I still couldn't believe my ex boyfriend hurt me.

"Let me in!"

I looked up to see there was a commotion by the door.

"I am her father. I need to see if my daughter is alright. She can't be taken away from me too." Dad tried to push the police man out the way but he wasn't moving.

"Sir," the policeman tried to close the door. "She is giving her statement to the officer. As soon as she is done you will be able to see her."

"Let him in!" I shouted my voice still sound low and broken in some words.

The police woman stood up putting her note pad in her pocket. "I think we got all we need now." She nodded her head in the direction of the door. Giving the officer permission to let my father in the room.

Dad came striding in purposely with his walking stick. He bent down to kiss my forehead.

His eyes went straight to my neck. I could tell that he was very angry. He whirled round to face the police woman.

"So what are you going to do him?" He pointed to me. "He attacked my daughter. God knows what else he is capable of."

The police woman cleared her throat. "We have placed him in another state at the time of the incident that occurred today. We will investigate matters further in regards to the attack this evening."

"What do you mean investigate?" Dad said outraged.

"Just before he went to surgery Daniel stated that you attacked him first out of anger that he did not come and see you earlier. He brought you roses to say sorry." Her eyes drifted to the bouquet of roses. "He stated that he was acting in self defence."

"What?" I croaked. "He attacked me!" I pointed to my chest. My other hand coming to rest on my stomach. I can't get worked up due to the baby. I don't want to loose anther one.