Chapter 3

Uploaded on 16:03:16

I followed the twins into the living room. The stood in the middle of the room looking at all the family pictures that I had on the wall.

"How did you find out?" I asked them. I had been very careful in how I was keeping the girls a secret.

Max spoke first looking me dead in the eye. "We found out a year after you gave birth. We wanted to surprise you with Natasha. We got a little surprise of our own."

I gulped looking guilty at them. "Does Natasha know?"

They both nodded their heads.

Marcus folded his arms looking at me, his blue eyes accusing. "We don't keep secret from our wife."

"How come you haven't said anything all this time?" I asked, they had plenty of opportunity to do so.

"Natasha said that she wanted you to do so on your own accord. As you are going to be flying with us tomorrow it will be best for us to break the ice and let you know that we know." Marcus smiled. "Now you know."

"Know what?" Daniel asked striding into the room. He still had his coat on. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I inhaled his freshly showered scent.

"We know." Max stated.

"They know." I pointed at the wall with the picture of the girl.

"They know?" Daniel repeated again but it was phrased more like a question.

"We know!" Max exploded. "So cut the bull shit. We know you're the father to Hanna twins."

I shared a look with Daniel. He wasn't the dad. Looks like the twins don't know all after all.

"Yes I am their father." Daniel squared his shoulders. I placed my hand on his arms. He didn't have to do this. I haven't told him who their dad were. A secret that I had kept to myself.

Marcus took a threatening step towards him. "She was only eighteen!" He sneered the words at him. "Eighteen. She was barely legal."

I moved in between the two of them. They only met an handful of times and they both got on. Till now.

"What is done is done." I stated. "As you stated I will be flying back with you in the morning. With my kids. If you cannot accept Daniel then I suggest we find another route of transportation."

Max tugged his brother by the arm pointing a finger at Daniel. "This is not over yet."

"Bring it." Daniel puffed out his chest in a an aggressive manner. I placed my palm on his chest to try and stop him moving further.

The twins let themselves out. I slapped Daniel on the chest. "Why did you have to go all Alpha Male like that for?"

"I never like them." He stated. "They come here insulting you. When look at the lifestyle that they lead. Brothers sharing one woman?" He gave a shudder.

"That is my sister you are talking about." I told him. We could never see eye to eye in regards to Natasha unusual relationship with the twins. To me this was normal. They always been around her since I was little it would be strange for her to be with just one of them.

Daniel pulled me into his arms. "I didn't mean any offence towards your sister." He place a kiss on my forehead checking the time on the wall. "It is late. Why don't you head to bed."

"Speaking of late." I placed a hand on my hip. "What time do you call this?" I mimic a fake look on my wrist watch.

Daniel cheeks went red. "I was playing soccer with Nathan and the boys."