Chapter 31

Uploaded on 22-07-16

"Just what the hell do you think you were doing?" Justin shouted at me running his fingers through his hair. "Do you know how much felony you have broken?"

Jackson folded his arms his left hand coming to cradle his chin, he looked like he was deep in thought. "I don't think he will keep quiet."

Justin whipped round to face him. "What are you suggesting?"

Jackson didn't say anything but continued to look at Justin conveying his words within a look that only they would understand.

"I'm sorry." I told them.

"How did you even get him into that room? To show him our private space?" Justin asked me breaking eye contact with his brother.

"He came over wanting to talk." I began. "I thought I sort of owed it him as I took his eye. He wanted a drink and then he was acting suspicious wanting me to drink the tea. I switched the cups round turns out he drugged them. I was going to call the police when something snapped inside me. I wanted him to pay." I stressed. "I wanted answers." I looked up at them. "Turns out I knew the answers all along but didn't want to face them. I wasn't good enough for him. I wasn't lovable."

"You are loveable." Jackson said to me. "We need to get rid of him."

I walked back into the bathroom, they followed me in talking amongst themselves on how to deal with the Daniel situation. I opened the cabinet looking at the various drugs that was there. I picked up the bottle after getting what I wanted.

"I am going to drug him again." I told them bringing about a silence in the room. "These are some sleeping pills. I shall put them in some water and give it to him then you guys can help me get him out of here."

They looked at me stunned I placed my hand on my hips. "I have thought this through." I picked up a glass filling it with water adding some of tablets then gave it a stir. "I don't want you guys in the room. Last thing I want is for him to get a look at you."

Jackson shook his head. "How do we know that this is safe?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "One way to find out." I pressed the button opening the door that will lead me out into the secret corridor to gain access to the room.

I opened the door to the panic room the men silent behind me.

"I know you're there." Daniel shouted at me.

I switched on the lights walking in front of him side stepping the piss on the floor. I tried not to look at the twins that were observing me.

"Let me go you bitch." Daniel sneered at me.

"I am going to let you go soon." I showed him the glass. "But first I need you to drink this." He spat at me. It landed on the floor next to my foot. I moved closer to him holding his hair. I gripped it tightly tilting his head back.

He began to struggle in the chair. "Open your mouth..." I tried to pour some liquid on his lips but his mouth was tightly closed.

I let go of his hair to pinch his nose. He glared at me from one eye. I saw his face starting to go red then he opened his mouth. I quickly poured the contents down his throat. He coughed trying to gag and spit the stuff out.

"What did you give me?" He demanded. "This is it?" He gave a short laugh. "You are trying to kill me. Good for you. I wanted to kill you for a long time. Sick of listening to your winey voice..."

His words began to drift off as the tablets began to take effect on his body. When he closed his eyes I waved Justin and Jackson over.

Justin came over to uncuffed Daniel hands from the chair. Daniel didn't put up any resistance. He was just dead to the world.