Chapter 4

Uploaded on 17:03:16

The girls were asleep when the plane touched down in the states. It was dark outside when we stepped off the plane.

There were two limos waiting on standby.

Max and Marcus carrying their children when into the first limo.

Natasha stopped besides me looking me dead in the eye.

"You're friends I have placed across the street from you. You can show them around when you're free." Natasha leaned over to place a kiss on my cheeks. "I know Daniel is not the father."

I swallowed waiting for her to say something more. Instead she smiled knowingly at me.

"What did she want?" Daniel asked hoisting Tina higher in his arms.

"Nothing. Just to inform me that Nathan and Lisa will be living near us." I walked to the limo opening the door. Lisa held Jacky in her arms.

I noticed that we were in the city and not in Charming. When we reached the outskirts where all the family houses were the limo stopped. The driver got out to open the door.

"These are the new residence of Nathan and Lisa Hamilton." The driver held out the keys for the house when they stepped out the limo.

Lisa looked at the house in awe. "I can do so much work from this house."

Nathan took the keys out of the mans hands thanking him in the process. Then poked his head back in the limo. "Remember to text me your details when you get home. We just settle in okay in here."

Lisa threw herself back in the limo hugging me, startling the girls so they woke up. "Thanks you so much. Tell your sister thank you as well."

I hugged her back. "You have no excuse not to paint now." Lisa was a free spirit. One with the Earth and all that stuff. A painter at heart. She quit her job last year to fulfill her dream of becoming the next Banksy.

The driver closed the door then drove around the corner to where my new home will now be.

I squeezed Daniel hand. "Are you sure about this?" I looked towards him. He has given up so much to come here and be with me.

"Yeah. I contacted work. They have a sister company here. So I can be construction manager. I just need to turn up at the boss office tomorrow. They know about my delicate situation."

I rubbed his arm. "That is good." One thing I love about Daniel is that he is so self efficient.

The limo stopped, the driver came round to open the door. I gently shook the girls to wake them up again.

"Are we there yet?" Tina asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yes baby." I pulled Jacky up from the seat. She was walking in a daze.

"Where MJ and Marc?" Jacky looked around the limo for them.

"They went home. You will be able to see them tomorrow." I helped them out the car as Daniel took the keys from the driver. Our house looked a lot bigger than Lisa house. I opened the door instantly switching on the lights.

The house was fully furnished. The twins were not kidding when they said they knew about my secret life. I walked in shocked into the living room to see my family pictures on the wall.

"Mummy I am on the wall!" Tina pointed to her nursery graduation picture on the wall.

Just how the hell did they get these photographs.

The damn Sinclairs were having me followed.

Daniel looked to a picture of him on the wall. "How did they get this picture?"