Chapter 5

A: n Hi just to give the new readers a heads up. If you haven't read claimed by twins. I suggest you read that first. As the stranger POV is after Hanna's in this chapter. And I don't want to spoil it for you. As many other readers loved the suspense. For my loyal readers. Yes! The mad bitch is back!

Uploaded on 18/03/2016

My head felt like I been hit with a ton of bricks. I opened my eyes groggy to feel myself on a bed. I looked around seeing that I was in a hospital room. But not alone.

"Good to see you're awake." Jackson said sitting to the left side of me.

Justin moved from the foot of my bed carrying a glass of water. "Would you like a drink?" He asked holding the glass up to my lips.

I nodded feeling suddenly parched. My heart was still racing. They always had this effect on me.

I tried to take the glass out his hands to feed myself but Jackson grabbed my hand holding it on the bed. I shivered at the physical contact.

I let Justin help me drink a couple of sips of water.

"Thanks." My hand curled into a little fist on the bed sheet when Jackson tried not so discreetly to link our fingers together.

"You look different." I heard Justin voice quietly say as he sat on the empty chair to my right. He lifted his hand to touch a stray of hair from my face. "You gone blonde." He let my hair strands fall through his fingers watching as they came to rest on my cheek. "The bob suits you."

"Thanks." I said again. I looked at both of them noticing that they look strongly like my girls. How could I not realise that? How could I forget what Justin and Jackson look like?

I thought on what Natasha told me earlier. Tell the truth to save my girls.

I realise now that I have one of two options tell them about the girls or do my best so that they will never meet.

"We missed you." Jackson said squeezing my hand.

I blinked a couple of times trying not to cry. I knew then that I have to keep my secret they will never forgive me for keeping their kids away. Just like the coward that I am running away to England. I decided to be the same coward and not say anything about the girls.

Jackson free hand stroked my cheek. "Are you in any pain? Hanna?"

I shook my head, still speechless. "No."

We remained looking at each other in silence for another couple of minutes. Three of us in one room unsure of what to say to each other.

Justin suddenly took my other hand. Making me feel trapped between the two.

"I..." We all said at once.

I gave a small laugh at the awkwardness.

"You have a wonderful smile." Jackson told me his finger tracing along my lips. "We are never letting you go again."

He leaned up towering over me his breath fanning against my mouth. "Five years without you was torture." Jackson lips appears to get closer to my own. "Never again."

The doors snapped open just as he was about to kiss me. I let out a breath of relief.

Daniel stood by the door with Lisa and Nathan. He smiled when he saw me on the bed. The stood straighter seeing the twins either side of me.

"Justin," He held out his hand to them. "Jackson. What are you guys doing here?"

"Daniel." They said in unison. Their eyes flicked over him.