Chapter 25

Uploaded on 17-06-16

"Hmmm...." I moaned feeling tingles along my body.

Something felt different. I opened my eyes to see Justin dark blue eyes looking intently on me. He raised his hand to frame my face as he leaned forward to kiss me.

I felt my legs being opened wider to accommodate Jackson as his mouth began to feast on my pûssy. I haven't been eaten out like this for a long time.

Daniel was always a sloppy eater I had more of his spit on me than my own juices.

I withered on the bed in pleasure. Not breaking the kiss that Justin has started. Justin began to lift up my shirt to pluck at my nîpples.

"Hanna..." I heard Justin say. I scrunched my eyes. He can't be speaking if he is kissing me.

"Hanna..." Justin said more forcefully.

I blinked opening my eyes looking down at my body noticing that my one of my hands were inside my panties and the other were underneath my shirt.

I blushed looking away from the twins that stood at the foot of the bed watching me with desire evident in their eyes.

I removed my hand my panties noticing that it was sticky. Justin jumped on the bed crawling his way over to me to put my fingers in his mouth.

He closed his eyes licking away all my woman juice.

He then climbed off the bed. I pulled the sheets up to cover myself.

"What was you dreaming about Hanna?" Jackson asked me.

I shook my head. I didn't realise it was a dream. It seemed, felt so real. I cleared my throat sitting up in the bed.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him.

"Downstairs." Justin answered adjusting his pants. I could see that it was tented.

"I am going to ask you again." Jackson folded his arms looking at me intently. His shirt tightening across his biceps. "You will not like it if I have to ask you a third time. What were you dreaming about?"

I visible gulped. I was unused to this side of Jackson. "I was dreaming about us."

"Explain." Jackson demanded staring at me like I did something wrong.

"I was dreaming that Justin was kissing me that all." I began to pick at the sheets not looking at him.

Justin grinned. "I take it that you were enjoying my kisses."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I need to wash up before going downstairs." I moved to the side of the bed.

"What else was happening in this dream?" Jackson asked.

I placed my feet on the floor walking towards the bathroom. "Nothing. You were just licking my pùssy." I slammed the door and locked it before he could demand anything further from me.

I let out a deep breath that I didn't know that I was holding in and sunk to the tiled floor in the luxury bathroom.

I rubbed my palms down my face. I can't believe that I touched myself in a dream about the twins. How shameful.

After having a shower and getting dressed in clothes that was packed for me in my suitcase I made my way downstairs.

The girls were playing outside in the large garden as Melissa sat on the bench waving at them every so often.

I waved at the girls from the kitchen window as I made myself some toast. I felt lucky that I haven't had any morning sickness today.

"Hi!"