Chapter 19

Uploaded on 2-05-16

"Would you like me to take them to school?" Melissa asked me as she put on Tina coat.

I nodded waving them out the door. I was sick this morning. The morning sickness show no signs of letting up today.

I ran back up the stairs to heave over the toilet. My throat burnt with the acid that was working its way from my stomach.

After a couple of minutes. I felt the nausea passing, I was able to stand up without feeling like my breakfast was going to work its way out of me.

I need to tell the twins about this baby. Since Daniel been gone I realised more than ever that I need to end my relationship with him.

I am not happy in the relationship. Especially as he has not been contacting me since he been away to New York.

I shook my head as I entered my bedroom.

"You okay?"

I tripped over my feet in shock on seeing Justin in my room. I braced my hand on to the wall for support.

"What are you doing in here?" I took a sip of water that was on my bedside table not looking him in the eyes.

"I thought you might want a lift to work." Justin picked up a framed picture of me and the girls with Daniel outside the Tower of London. He gave it an intense look then put it back down.

"I told you. I am not working for you." I sat down on the bed when I felt my butterflies in my tummy.

"You will not be working for my brothers." Justin turned to look at me again. "I will provide for you and our children."

I took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm my stomach I can't be sick in front of him.

"I am fed up with people trying to run my life." I stood up looking at him. "First my parents."

Justin crossed his arms. "Well they are your parents."

"Then by Daniel." My arms gestured around the room to the pictures on the wall.

"Have you told him that you are going to be marrying us yet?" Justin asked.

"Now you and your brother want to rule my life." I glared at him. Staring into his intense blue eyes.

"We don't want to rule you." Justin approached me with his hands out. "Don't you know by now Hanna you always been in charge of us."

His hands came up to frame my face. His thumbs circling around my lips.

"Hanna, sweet Hanna." Justin lowered his head an down towards my face.

I tilted my head back to welcome his lips.

I closed my eyes as I felt light pressure on my lips. I slowly opened my mouth willingly to take matters further.

Justin pulled away looking at me. A smile playing on his lips. "Next time we shall have you. You will be only ours."

I turned my face away from him. I wanted to reply that I am only theirs. My hand came to rest on my stomach. I was still hiding this one secret from them.

"I can't work for you." I said instead. Which was true. I know they were only trying to help but working with them will be too much for me at the moment.

Justin nodded. "I understand. Why don't you come to our house to see the home improvements."

I raised an eyebrow. "Our house?"