Chapter 12

Uploaded on 28/03/16 This chapter contains mild scenes that some readers may find upsetting.

I slammed the door as soon as I got in the house running up stairs to my bedroom taking off my soiled dress leaving it on the floor.

"Why did you run out like that?" Daniel came storming into the room. "It was only a bit of fun."

"A bit of fun?" I twirled on him. "What the hell. Your best friend and mine were trying to do a wife swap."

He swallowed running his hands threw his hair. "It was all a big misunderstand. They feel embarrassed."

I crossed my arms looking at him. "A mistake. Then why was you..." I pointed to his private area. "All the times I tried to get you into bed these past couple of months. And you get turned on at a swingers convention!"

Daniel kicked the door. He seemed very angry that I called him out. "Well if you were not such a prude and explore more sexually. Then I would feel turned on." His hands gestures up and down my body. "You don't even dress sexy. Or talk sexy. What must a guy do. You go to bed with full length pyjamas."

I felt a dagger go through my heart. "You don't fancy me any more?"

"I am not saying that." He walked to me. Holding me by the hands. Leading me to the bed so that I sat down on it. "All I am saying is that you wear more womanly stuff like Lisa. I know you were the boss back in England. You're not now over here. Your a housewife. I am the one out earning."

I blinked at him. He was making sense. Maybe I been too headstrong. Making him feel inadequate with our relationship.

"So you want me to be more like your best friends wife?" I clarified.

"Not exactly. Just need to think about me more. We are a couple." He stood up taking off his shirt.

"Are you sleeping with Lisa." I asked quickly. "I find this whole thing strange. Just when have you and her become good friends."

Daniel took his clothes off and put it in the laundry basket.  "I don't know where you got that idea from." He laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders looking down at the floor. I couldn't look at his face. To see if he were telling the truth or not.

"Then why did you kiss her like you did. It did not seem like the first time you guys became intimate." I looked up at him then.

He was looking at me. Full blown laughing.  "Trust me. I am not interested in Lisa."

He came over and gave me a hug. "Let's forget last night. We all had too much to drink and wanted to experiment. And you were right. It was wrong. What would we have said to each other in the morning. It would have been way too awkward."

He pulled back the bedsheets climbing into the bed. "Let's get some sleep."

I followed him dumbstruck, on the bed laying on my side facing away from him.

I tensed when I felt his arm around my waist.

I knew then. That I was falling out of love with Daniel.

"Wakey, wakey." Tina climbed in the bed shaking me awake.

I sat up feeling a little dizzy. "What time is it?"

Jacky looked at the bedside clock. "There is a one, a two. A dot, a dot. That makes two dots mummy. And a three and a four!" She shouted the last number clapping her hands. "I just told the time."

I ruffled her blond locks. "Yes you did baby."

"I can tell the time too." Tina said crossly. As she glared at her sister.