Chapter 34

Uploaded on 18-08-2016

"Are you alright?" Jackson asked me as he rubbed my stomach, he has been concerned about me the past couple of days as the baby has been causing me some discomfort.

I nodded smiling at him taking his hand to press it on my belly for him to feel the baby kick. His heavenly blue eyes lit up with glee. His two big hand framed my belly he kneeled down on the grass in the back yard to pepper my stomach with kisses.

"I can't believe that you have our baby inside you." He rubbed his cheek on my stomach something he always does in the night time. Pressing his ear hard against me in order to try and hear the heartbeat of his child. "You are so beautiful."

My heart fluttered in my chest at his declaration. Every day with them made me hope that they will forgive me for taking the girls away from them. Even though this was my second pregnancy it felt like it was my first.

Well it was sort of my first. First pregnancy as a family. First pregnancy where I don't have to hide the child that was growing inside me.

Andrea, Jackson and Justin mother has agreed to host a baby shower for me next week after the girl's birthday today.

I felt happier that I have been accepted into their family. The only downside was that my own mother even though she was gone was not here with me today. Sharing in the joy of my life.

I looked up at the clouds in the bright sky. Thinking of her. Hoping that she would be proud of the person that I came to become today. Even though I have my moments. Everything I have done was in the name of the family.

I stroked Jackson silky black hair back from his forehead. We shared a special moment then between us. I felt so happy in this time and place. My dreams have finally come true.

"Mummy!" Tina shouted as she pumped her little legs to come running towards me. "When are we going to have our birthday cake?"

Jackson stood up his arm coming to setting at the curve of my back. "In about an hour darling." Jackson answered for me reaching down to pick up Tina dangling her over his shoulder pretending to stumble. "I don't think I can pick you up any more now that you have gotten older." He stated.

"I am not that old." Tina said out raged banging her small fists on his back. "I am only six years old!"

"Six!" Jackson gasped at the word like it was a bad thing. "Oh no. I cannot carry someone who is six years old." He went down on one knee then tumbled with Tina in his grasp on the floor.

"Help me Jacky!" Tina cried laughing.

Jacky came running out of nowhere to jump on her father tackling him. Reinforcements in shape and forms of the other six years olds came running to jump on poor Jackson. Louise twin girls had him pinned by the arms whilst Natasha boys tried to get his legs.

I saw Chardonnay daughter sitting on his chest giggling with my own little girls.

"A little help here?" He tried lift his head looking at a laughing Justin who was holding little riley who was trying to get down to jump on his too.

"Your fault Jacks. I know not to declare war with some many children around." Justin laughed putting down little Riley who sat on his Jackson face bouncing up and down.

"No!" Jackson shouted trying to move his limps. "She got poo in her diaper! Justin!" Jackson kept moving his face to the side trying to get away from riley.

"That was not kind of you." I poked Justin in the side.

He gave me a Sheepish look in reply. "He deserves it. He tried to say I should be on diaper duty when this little one is born next six weeks."