Chapter 23

Uploaded on. 01-06-2016

Cause I'm English and we put the dates different. The day then the month and then the year!!! Would have thought you would have gotten it by now lol.

"This place is huge." I looked around in awe at the building that the twins called home.

I stood in the foyer next to my father looking around the mansion in awe.

There was a grand staircase that branched off to the east and west side of the house.

I looked down onto the floor seeing my reflection on the sparkling marble floor.

I feel sorry for the maid that has to clean this house from to top to bottom I doubt Justin and Jackson are the cleaning type.

An old woman came walking out of a door from the far corner. She was wearing casual clothes but had a duster in her hand.

"Cleo..." Justin greeted her putting my hospital bag on the floor. "Let us introduce you to Hanna the mother of our children."

Jackson placed his arm around my waist. Hugging me to his side. "Cleo is our housekeeper. If you need any assistance. She will help you." Jackson told me his voice was stiff. There wasn't a hint of a smile on his face.

Cleo face widened into a grin. She had brown skin but curly hair like she was of mixed heritage around fifty years old.

She looked to my father holding out her hand. "Cleo, nice to meet you again."

Dad shook her hand while he leaned heavily on his walking stick. He gave her a right smile not saying anything.

She looked between us I could tell that she felt odd at the non communication that we were giving her but we just had so much trouble in the past couple of days.

Cleo picked up my father suitcase by the handle. "I shall show you too your room. The elevator is over here."

"Where are the girls?" I asked when my father departed with the housekeeper.

Justin pointed his finger to the roof with a smile. "Upstairs in their rooms." He picked up my bag heading towards the grand stair case. "Let's get you settled in."

I began to follow him looking around at all the pictures on the wall. It still looked homely even though it was big.

"Your house is nice." I complimented. I stopped when I saw a large picture on the wall of me playing in the sandpit when I was a child. Natasha and her twins were off in the distance playing a game. However Justin and Jackson were in the sandpit with me helping me build even though they were older.

The memory was gone. But the picture was there in black and white. It caused some tender emotion to blossom inside me.

"Nice picture isn't it?" Justin came to wrap his hand around my waist looking at the picture on the wall.

"Natasha found it when going through your parents house when she helped us decorate." Jackson explained. "Even then when we didn't know." He blue eyes stared intensely at me instead of on the picture. "Our souls claimed you as ours."

He lifted his hand to tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I blinked stepping back clearing my throat. I can't keep doing this. Falling for their charms.

"You said you were going to show me the girls room." I said changing the subject. My heart felt like it was going erratic in my chest.