Chapter 17

Uploaded on 06/04/16

I got downstairs after dressing and washing the girls.

Daniel was already seated at the breakfast table eating his pancakes.

I made the girls some cereal sitting them in front of the television as they eaten.

"I been thinking." Daniel closed the newspaper that was by his side. "I think the girls should take my name. As we are getting married."

I gulped down some orange juice. I didn't want this. "That sounds fine." I have him a tight smile.

Now was not the time to tell him I think we shouldn't get married. I was still in shock about what happened last night.

Daniel looked shocked at my reply. "That's it?" He stood up. "I thought you would put up more of a fight."

I shrugged my shoulders. I would have put up more of a fight if I wasn't planning on telling him maybe we should slow things down.

Especially when he finds out that I am pregnant by the twins again. He would surely leave me.

"No point fighting it." I said simply.

Daniel came over to press a kiss on my forehead. I automatically tensed up on his approach.

He didn't seem to notice the difference in my posture but smiled walking into the living room with his cup of tea sitting on the couch watching the power puff girls on the television.

"Mummy!" Tina yelled. "There is someone at the door."

I poked my head into the living room. "Daniel can't you answer that your closer to the door."

He looked up at me from his phone. "I am busy."

I put the laundry basket down on the floor. Just what did he think I was doing. I was right all along we do need to work on our relationship.

I opened the door then shut it right back again seeing that it was Justin and Jackson.

"Open the door Hanna." Jackson shouted from outside the door.

I heard them bang their fists on the door.

"Open up or we will break it down." Justin ordered.

I saw the girls run to the window lifting up the net curtains to see who it was.

"It's Justin!" Tina shouted.

"And Jackson." Jacky came running from the window to the door. "Open up mommy."

I looked down at their happy faces then moved myself away from the door.

It opened quickly the twins almost falling through.

Jackson had a large ToyrUs shopping bag in his hands.

Justin had a bag that said Gap Kids.

"Hello." The twins said in unison waving at the girls.

"Hi." They back mirroring each other response.

The four of them burst out laughing.

Jackson opened his bag to take out a doll each for the girls. "Since you girls were so nice yesterday we decided to get you a gift."

Tina jumped up and down giggling taking the wrapper off her doll. "Look Jacky I got Barbie."

Jacky blushed. "Thanks."

I nodded my head at her. Glad that I raised them with manners.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.