Chapter 7

Uploaded on 20/03/16

"Are you going to the hospital today?" Daniel asked me as he was eating his breakfast at the bar.

The girls has already eaten and we're now sitting down watching dragon ball z on the Cartoon Network.

I sprayed the surface with an anti bacterial before using a clean sponge to clean away any breakfast mess.

"Yeah. Natasha is coming to pick me and the girls up." I said. It's been almost a week since we been in the states.

I haven't managed to find the girls a school but we have settled into a nice routine. Getting up in the morning. Breakfast, then either Natasha or one of her husbands will pick us up whilst Daniel goes to work. I will go hospital and bond with my parents. Whilst the girls go with either grandmother back to Natasha house to play with their cousins.

Dad only met the girls twice before his chemo. He loved them instantly. He didn't want any of the his grandchild to see him while he was weak he says.

I looked at him differently when he said that. He could never be weak in my eyes. It takes a brave man to stand up to cancer.

"Do you think the girls should be spending so much time over at your sisters?" Daniel asked me drawing me out of my thoughts.

I put the plates in the sink. "Of course. They got so many years to make up for."

The guilt were starting to ease now that  my girls are getting to know their family. There seemed to be no problems what so ever.

Daniel shifted in his seat watching me wash up. "I got nothing against your sister and the way she wants to live her live. But do you think we should expose the girls to that type of behaviour?"

I paused in rising the soap dubs from the plate. "What you mean?"

"Your sister being with two men." He said loudly. "It's not right. The girls are twins. What would you do if they got it into their own head that they should share a boyfriend?"

I laughed. "Then he be one lucky son of a bitch."

Daniel stood up dusting off his lap. "I a being serious. Your sister is not a good role model."

My heart jumped a beat. Is this how he thinks of women with multiple partners?

All last night I was thinking about telling him about Justin and Jackson. The fathers to my girls.

Now looking at Daniel I don't think that would go down so well.

Maybe I should find a way of shutting Andrea up before she ruins my life.

I been thinking that it is beneficial that she thinks Natasha husbands are the father.

I just have to convince her not to break up my sisters marriage. That everything would be best kept a secret.

"I just came here to get closer to my family. Now your suggesting that I don't?" I threw the sponge in the sink. Getting angry at him. So much bull shit I have to deal with.

"I am not saying that." He held up his hands in a peace gesture. "I am just saying instead of them going to Natasha all the time. Why don't you ask Lisa to come on over."

I shook my head. "She getting back into painting." Lisa has got a job at a local arts dealers. She is living her dream.

"I know she has a lot of free time in the afternoon." Daniel grabbed my hand, linking our fingers. "Why don't you get her to watch the girls. That way they have a familiar face. Lisa been feeling left out. She came all this way to support you. And you hardly see her. Let her be apart of the girls lives." He coats. Daniel did have a point I haven't seen much of Lisa since I been here.