Chapter 38

Uploaded on 13-02-2017

I looked at the gun in her hand, I felt the baby move inside me probably responding to the sudden spike in my anxiety.

"What game are we going to play?" I asked her hoping that my voice does not betray the fear that I was feeling inside.

"It is not your turn to ask a question bitch!" She shouted her lips screwing up making her face look ugly. She waved the gun at me. "Why do you and your sister keep taking my men?"

I shrugged my shoulders trying to focus on her face and not the gun. I quickly said a silently prayer to the almighty that I can live through this day.

"We grew up together maybe that is why we both ended up in relationships?" I told her honestly. Justin and Jackson was always with me since I could remember protecting me, loving me.

She raised her hand pointing the gun directly at my head then pulled the trigger. I jumped in my seat letting out a high pitch scream.

Tiffany, the bitch laughed at my fear. "Looks like it is your lucky day." Placing the gun on the table she crossed her legs. "Now you ask me a question."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked leaning forward, hopefully getting her talk, to see me as a person she may stop this crazy streak.

She rolled her eyes leaning back in the chair. "I am doing this because if I get you out of the way then they will be mine." She spoke slowly to me as if I were dense in the head. "What a stupid question to ask."

Tiffany pointed the gun at her head smiling at me then pressed the trigger. The gun clicked, I forced myself not to jump in my chair anticipating her blood and brains all over the table.

"Now it's your turn to answer a question." She turned the gun towards me. "Is that the twins baby because Daniel been telling me it was his."

I nodded, swallowing twice before I could trust myself to speak. "It is Justin and Jackson baby. Me and Daniel haven't had sex since we were in England."

Tiffany let out a loud cackle rocking back on her chair. "The dumb fuck." She pressed the trigger. The gun clicked.

I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't get shot. I need to think of something fast. My eyes darted to the bathroom I need to get in there to try and gain access to the panic room.

"Now you get to ask me a question." She stood up walking around the chair in the circle then jumped up and down in glee. "I am so excited." She sat back down her eyes alight with fire. "Ask me a question. We are close to the end."

"How many people have you killed?" I asked her, maybe seeing that she haven't killed anyone she may think twice about shooting me.

She placed the nozzle on her chin as she leans back in the chair so that it was on two legs rocking herself as she thought.

"I don't know..." Her voice was faint as if she was remembering the past. "There was that girl in high school. You know the one everyone thought commit suicide because they saw her jump from the bridge? Well I found her.... Or well she found me and I had to kill her. Then there was this guy... So that is two... I didn't get to kill Natasha." Tiffany pulled a face in displeasure. "Oh... I almost forgot I did kill that private detective that you tried to hire. Kemoy something or another. Well she dead... I didn't technically kill your mama but I did hire Pookie to try and take you out." She shrugged her shoulders. "At least he killed someone. Erm... so that is four and you will be five." She put the gun under her chin grinning at me as she pressed the trigger.

It clicked but her face wasn't blown off like I wanted.

"You had my mother killed?" I shouted at her. "How could you. We never done anything to you. Why are you so intent on killing my family?"