Chapter 30

Uploaded on 11-07-2016

I rolled on my side my hand reaching out in the now empty bed for one of the twins. I sat up noticing that they were gone. I was alone in the bed.

I squeezed my legs together feeling all sensitive in my private areas. I sighed remembering all the positions that they put me though last night. We didn't stop till the early hours of the morning. I yawned stretching my body. I feel like a cat that gotten her cream.

I looked over to the side, staring intently at the wall waving. I couldn't see the camera but I knew it was there.

I felt bad that I showed such a personal time with the twins to Daniel, that somehow I tainted what we have.

"Who are you waving at?" Justin asked walking into the room with a tray of food. He placed it on my lap giving me a peck on the lips.

I smiled over at him. "I thought there was a fly in the room."

He gave me a sceptical look I could tell he wanted to say something further however I popped the toast in my mouth moaning at the crispy taste of it.

"Where are the girls?" I asked him through bits of bread.

"Jackson got them up and ready. They are on their way to school." Justin sat on the side of the bed rubbing my large stomach. "How is my baby doing this morning?"

I felt the baby kick, Justin grinned rubbing my tummy more. "I can't believe in less than four months I get to see my child."

I leaned against the headboard feeling full after downing my OJ. "Just wait for the sleepless nights. At least this one would be easier. It is so hard with the twins, I had to go out the room when one of them was crying so as not to wake the other one."

Justin took his focus off my belly to give me a sad smile. "If only we were there to share in that experience with you."

"Justin..." I began my hand covering his on my belly. He slipped his hand from underneath mine standing up. "No I will eat the rest of the toast." I told him when he was about to take away the food.

"I be downstairs. Jackson and I will take you shopping before we go and visit Marcus." He informed me as he left the room.

As soon as he left I pulled back the sheets walking with the tray to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I put the tray on the surface as I ran the bath making sure to add bubbles. I emptied the whole bottle of bubble bath into the water.

I walked back out the bathroom to go into the corridor to shout for Justin who was downstairs. He came running to the bottom of the steps thinking something was wrong.

I shook my head. "I am just having a bath. Please don't disturb me after last night I need my rest."

He nodded looking at his Rolex wrist watch. "Jackson should be back soon. You have around an hour as we need to make sure we are at Natasha's for lunch."

"I will." I told him then walked back into the bathroom locking the door again. I switched off the water and began playing music as the bathroom had stereos built into the walls.

Making sure my cover was complete I accessed the panel that would take me to the panic room. I made sure to pick up the bottle with me along with the tray.

As soon as I entered the room I coughed at the pungent smell. Daniel sat in the chair glaring at me as I came into his view.

He spat on the floor by my feet. "Fucking Slut." He said to me his one eye looking deadly at me. "I always knew you were a whore like your sister."