Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter

Uploaded on 28-06-16

This is a bonus chapter Guys and you know what this means another person POV

Natasha POV

I sat up alert on the couch looking around the room. I could have sworn that I just saw Tiffany.

"Here." Hanna offered me a glass of water. "Have a sip of this."

I raised the glass to my lips taking a sip of the nice cold water. I flinched when Hanna raised her hand to touch my forehead.

"Max is on his way." Jackson announced from the door.

I shook my head. "You didn't need to call him." I told them. "I am totally fine."

I stiffened feeling my dad rub small circles on my back. For some reason I am on high alert.

"Why did you faint?" Hanna asked me. "Have you been getting enough to eat? Sleep?" her green eyes were a mixture of concern.

I stroked her hand showing her hand giving her a small smile. "That woman that was here earlier. I thought she was Tiffany."

"Tiffany?" Hanna raised an eyebrow looking over her shoulder at Justin who shrugged his shoulders. "That was Melissa you know her. She was the one that was looking after dad in the hospital and is now a nanny to my children."

I shook my head taking another sip of water from the glass. "No..." My eyes darted around the room, looking at the sceptical look on their faces. "I meant the blonde. Her eyes... They stared right at me, brought me back to that night of when I was pregnant realising Tiffany was Thomas for the first time."

"You had a lot on." Hanna tried to soothe me. "That is Laura. Melissa younger sister she is here because she has been in an abusive relationship and has nowhere to go."

I looked over in the corner to see Melissa there biting her nails looking at me anxiously. She always appeared nervous around me. I always put it down to the fact that she use to date Marcus years ago. She always been around the family in a professional manner so it never bothered me. Plus I knew Marcus would never cheat on me and I was secure in my relationship.

"Maybe we should call a doctor." Jackson said taking out his Iphone again. "I think she may have hit her head if she thinks she saw Tiffany."

"Tiffany is out there!" I shouted at them. Why did they not believe me? "Where is this Laura? Are you sure it's not her?"

"Natasha..." Hanna began. "She looks nothing like her. And why Tiffany would be wanting to come here after all when all she wants is Max and Marcus. Makes no sense."

I began to pick at my pants, I know what I saw. I gasp seeing the blonde woman walk into the room. Melissa walked right up to her shaking her head trying to get her to walk back out of the room.

"I just wanted to see if she was okay. There is a man at the door asking for her." I heard the blonde Laura say.

I looked at her again. Her eyes were blue, I could have sworn that they were brown. Her whole body is different from Tiffany, her face shape was more oval. I blinked again taking in her body shape. The woman obviously has fake breasts. Tiffany breasts looked more natural.

Maybe I was wrong, this woman is not Tiffany after all. Hanna was right why Tiffany would want to impersonate someone else just to get close to the twins brothers.

"Where is she?" Max spoke loudly from the other room. He came striding in a moment later to kneel beside me on the sofa. "Natasha."

I moved away from the hand that he placed on my knee. "I am fine." I swung my legs off the couch standing up. "I need to go the house to sort out my mother's stuff with my father. You did not need to come here."