Chapter 9

Uploaded on 23/03/16
Things have gotten dirty. If your a young reader. No point to snitch me in like the last book. Read at your own risk.

I gulped dropping the strawberry on the wooden floor. I sat up popping my
Boob back in my dress.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my eyes not being able to meet theirs.

Justin took a step towards me. His hand reaching out to touch my hair.

Jackson stood routed by the door looking at us. Being the voyeur that he is.

"You look beautiful." Justin hands framed my face.

I looked up into his unread blue eyes. His face came nearer to mine till I felt his breath fan against my cheeks.

"Sexy." He mumbled to me before capturing my lips.

Our tongue meshed together. My hands reached up holding his head to mine. Memories of that forgotten night five years ago came back with a force.

I felt the bed dip behind me. Jackson hands came up to encircle my waist. Holding me still as his brother kissed me.

I shivered feeling his lips along the side of my neck. Jackson sucked hard at the junction between my neck and shoulder. I knew would leave a mark on my skin.

Justin hands moved away from my face to cup my b'reasts lifting them up out of the baby doll to shape them with his hands.

I moan at the contact, his hands felt so cold against my warm skin. I leaned back in Jackson arms breaking the kiss between me and Justin. This was so wrong.

Daniel could be back at any moment and I am letting the twins touch me like this.

Jackson moved me so that I were laying down on the bed. The twins hovered above me looking down at me with lust filled eyes.

They looked at each other Jackson nodded responding to that unspoken twin communication that they have going on.

"I am going to kiss you now." Jackson said deeply. He eyes roamed all over my face. "Do you want this?"

Hell yes I wanted this. I looked at them both. They were vibrating with energy.

Why can't they just take me. I don't want to talk. Just to feel. I leaned up trying to capture his lips with mine 

Jackson held me back by the shoulders. "I want to hear you say the words." He demanded. "I want you to say that you want us."

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered instead moving out his hold to kiss him.

He groaned in my mouth. His tongue coming to fight mine for dominance. His kiss was more forceful that his brothers. I felt as if he were sucking the life out of me. Punishing me for something I did.

He broke the kiss apart, getting up off the bed. Making a point of wiping his mouth with the back of his hand like my kiss burnt him.

"I will not have it like last time." Jackson informed me. "We know we made love to you."

He turned his back to me to look out the window. I straightened on the bed using the sheets to cover up my chest area.

Justin sat back down on the bed. Holding my hands his looked upon me gently.

"Why did you run Hanna?" Justin pecked me on the cheek. "It was your first time. We sorry if we did something you didn't like."

Heat ran up my cheeks. I shook my head vigorously. "I know. It wasn't like that. I started it."

"But we ended it." Jackson kicked the dressing table. "I.... I.." He looked on me. "I am ashamed. You told us the drinks were spiked. We took advantage of you."