Chapter 29

Uploaded on 09-07-16

*Four months later*

"Arr!" I took off my top to throw it down on the ever growing pile of clothes. "Pass me the pink dress Justin."

I pointed to the dress that I saw hanging up in the wardrobe. I hate pink, the girls picked it out for me to wear when we were in London. I didn't want to disappoint them. I picked up the dress not looking at the size. I got away with not wearing it as it was two sizes too big.

Justin moved off the bed, smiling at the giggling girls who sat in the middle of the bed watching me try on clothes.

Justin came back with the dress. I lifted up my arm letting the dress fall down around my body. It fitted me snugly. Justin leaned down to press a kiss on my expanding tummy.

"You look beautiful." He told me as he stoked my belly. "Not fat at all."

I smacked his hand away. "I am getting bigger!"

"Then you should not have eaten the baby." I heard Tina serious voice say, she crossed her arms looking over at me.

I blushed looking over at Justin for help. It was his idea to tell the girls that Mummy eaten a little seed that grows to become a baby, when they asked how did the baby get in mummy tummy.

"She had to eat the baby so the baby had a place to grow." Justin told them expanding on his baby creation ideas.

"Can I eat a baby?" Jacky asked looking down at her tummy. "I can be a great mummy."

"Not for many years." Justin said as he run his fingers through her hair.

I looked at my belly in the mirror looking at it from all angles. The midwife says the baby is at the right growth for being four months pregnant.

Jackson and Justin loved seeing my stomach expand planting kisses on my stomach every morning when they get up.

"You look nice mummy." Jacky said pointing at me. "Not fat at all."

I grinned at her, these girls are so adorable. "Get down stairs and have your breakfast." I told them.

The crawled off the large bed running down the corridor to get down stairs.

I gazed at Justin who stood by the door watching me with a twinkle in his blue eyes. "What?"

He shook his head a small smile still playing on his lips. "Nothing... You're glowing."

I walked to pick up my phone as it was ringing. It went through to voice mail as I didn't pick it up in time. I clicked on the screen seeing it was a missed call from Natasha.

Ever since mothers funeral last month she has been looking after dad as well as her husband that remained in a coma for the past three months.

Things have remained strained with my father since he said those words to me at the house. At the funeral I tried to speak with him but he kept avoiding me. The whole family was there offering him comfort and giving me disapproving looks that I kept my girls a secret.

They never mention anything about my relationship with the brothers. After being use to Natasha relationship for years already. They assumed I just copied her lifestyle. Always wanting what my sister has. As I heard one of my cousin say to her sister at the wake in my father's house.

I walked downstairs seeing Laura make the girls some cereal. "Good morning." I called out to her.

"Morning." She said back to me stroking her stomach, she was around five months pregnant. When we asked Melissa to help out with Marcus she stated that she liked her job and wanted to do both.