16:Chris Imagine

"Hey Chr-" you started as you burst into his room, but you stopped dead in your tracks, eyes wide in surprise. "Oh... Uh, sorry." You spun around and closed the door.

He had been sitting on his bed, making out with a girl, who was sitting on his lap.

Before you realized, tears were running down your face and you were outside of the house. You had always had a crush on Chris, but of course, you never told him because you didn't want things to be awkward.

You were suddenly aware of a pain in your chest. Your heart was aching from the realization that you couldn't be with the boy you loved the most. You just sat down right there in the middle of the sidewalk and pulled your knees up to your chest, holding your legs with one arm and using the other hand to tug at your hair. Tears were pouring out of your eyes at this point.

You tried to stop the flow of tears. You wiped your soaked face with your sweater sleeve and sat there trying to control your breathing.

You heard footfalls behind you, like someone was running, but you didn't care.

The sound stopped right as they were directly behind you.

"Y/N," an all too familiar voice said quietly.

"Chris, please," you hiccuped. "Please, just go away."

"No. I'm sorry," he apologized, sitting down next to you.

You sniffled. "What're you sorry for? I'm the one who interrupted your make out session." It came out more harsh than you intended, but you couldn't help but be upset with him even though he had no idea why you were upset in the first place. "Really. I'm fine."

"Y/N, I know what 'I'm fine' means, and it means that you're anything but fine," he stated, softly. He moved your hair from your face to see you better. "Look, I don't like her. She came over and kinda jumped on me."

"Yeah because you're such a ladies' man," you hiccuped sarcastically.

"Well, I must have something to have two girls going for me," he defended, with mock pompous. You both laughed. "That's the Y/N I know. Cheer up, please." When you continued to look down at your knees, he added, "If I tell you a secret, will you cheer up?"

"Depends." You narrowed your now puffy eyes at him. "What's the secret."

He smiled and sat up straight but still maintaining eye contact with you. "I, Christopher Chambers, am crazy in love you, Y/N Y/L/N, and I would do anything to make you happy. Especially right now."

That feeling in your chest had lessened the second he looked at you, but now it had sunk to your stomach and became butterflies.

"You love me?" you asked, quietly, wanting to believe what he said so much.

"No, I am in love with you, which is a lot more," he replied. He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you toward him.

You went to kiss his cheek, but he did the classic move of tuning his head so that you kissed him on the lips. Your lips moved in sync with each other. He pulled back first, and you bit your lip.

"If I'm gonna get kissed today, I want it to count," he said, laughing.

You rolled your eyes and leave in to kiss him again.

Alhdalabkdmsdjndjrnka!!!?!?!? What the heck did I just write?! I gave myself feels, and I wrote it. But I'm such a Chris girl so yeah...

Anyway, I hope you guys like it! I will take requests for this book, and I will definitely try to balance those out with the ones for my other book. I love you guys! M'kay.

~Mariah