73: Teddy Imagine for @Emmasaurs10

For Emmasaurs10

"Class, we have a new student today," the teacher announced to the staring students in front of her. "Her name is Emma, and she just moved here. I hope you all will be kind to her." She scanned the room for an empty seat and frowned ever so slightly when she found one. She quickly smiled and turned to you. "You can have a seat over by Teddy. Teddy, please raise your hand."

You looked over and saw a boy with thick, black-framed glasses and quite a distinctive haircut. Overall, he was actually kind of cute.

You hurried to the empty seat and took out your notebook and pencil as the teacher was beginning her lesson.

At recess, you sat alone on a swing, watching the other girls and boys walking, running, skipping around.

Then, the kid that you sat next to in class walked up to you. "Hey, new girl, where're you from, anyway?" His tone sounded rather rude, but you weren't sure if he meant to sound that way.

"Scotland," you replied meekly, your accent obvious.

He made a strange face. "Say something else." He was smirking now.

You frowned and stood up. "Why?"

"Because you have a funny accent," he snickered.

"I do not," you defended, crossing your arms across your chest.

He smirked, clearly taking joy out of making you even the slightest angry. "Yeah... You do," he drew out his words. "You sound silly."

"Fuck you," you replied, your voice low with anger. You glared into his brown eyes with your blue ones.

He looked surprised for a second before slowly getting closer to you. In what seemed like milliseconds, his lips were suddenly on yours , and then they were gone before you even had time to process what had happened.

He was now smirking again. "Ya know, Emma, you're pretty hot when you get angry." With that, he turned on his heels and strutted away, leaving you there.

You kind of plopped back down onto the swing, stunned by what had happened. You knew already that Teddy Duchamp was going to drive you crazy for the rest of the year and possibly more to come.

Woot. I'm sorry it's so late! I really hope you liked it!! Please tell me if you didn't. Seriously, I will take constructive criticism if you have it. Thank you so much for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah