140:Chris Imagine for @aesthetic_finn

For aesthetic_finn

You were suddenly awake. You glanced around your dark room before you realized you were shivering. You looked to the far side of the room and saw the blue curtains you had chosen billowing about. The window was still open.

You glance tiredly down at your sleeping boyfriend. Even his angelic beauty couldn't curb your irritation. Had he remembered to close the window before bed, you'd still be asleep.

Sighing, you got up and shuffled to the window to shut it. Getting back into bed, you curled up, taking more of the shared blanket.

Chris groggily looked over at you. "Stop taking the blanket." He yanked it back to cover himself.

You groaned and snuggled in closer to his warm body next to you. "Then remember to close the window next time," you mumbled, nuzzling your face into his side.

"What?" He was still half asleep.

You angled your head to look up at him. "Shhh.. nevermind, babe." You then tucked your head back into his side and quickly drifted to sleep again.

He smiled softly down at your now sleeping body, tucked into the side of his own. He leaned down and kissed the top of your brown haired head. "I love you, Macie."

I hope it was fluffy enough for you! Thank you for requesting! It's kinda short but I feel like it's sweet so hopefully that makes up for it. M'kay.

~Mariah