146:Chris Imagine pt. 2 for @kykyphoenix

For kykyphoenix

Always keeping his promises, Chris showed up at 8 o'clock to take you to the movies.

The second you opened the door, he was at a loss for words. He had seen you dressed up before, but it was different knowing you had dressed up to be with him.

"Let's go?" you prompted, giggling a little at his expression.

Snapping out of his ogling, he smiled. "Right. Let's go, m'lady."

Considering Chris's family situation, he had asked Teddy's mom to drive them. She had been more than glad to drive you two.

"Hi, Kaya," she greeted you warmly as you slid into the backseat of her car.

You smiled at the sight of your friend's mom. "Hi, Mrs. Duchamp."

When you guys got to the movie theater, you both thanked Teddy's mom and went in and bought your tickets.

"Popcorn?" he asked.

You nodded. "It wouldn't be right."

He chuckled. "Alrighty then." He stepped up to the snack counter and ordered.

You both entered the theater and found seats once you had gotten your snacks.

As the movie went on, you two grew more and more comfortable with each other. It began with holding hands. Then, you casually laid your head on his shoulder, something you had done before, but this was different. You both knew it wouldn't be a weird transition for you both from being friends to being a couple.

By the time the movie had ended, you two were all but hugging, basically cuddled up close to each other in the theater seats. The only thing separating you two was the armrest.

You found Mrs. Duchamp waiting for you two outside the theater, and you enjoyed a quiet ride back to your house.

Chris walked you to your door.

You stopped in front of the door. "I had a nice time, Chris."

He smiled, the most sincere you had ever seen him. "I did too. I'm just happy you agreed to go out with me."

"Why would I say no? You're one of my best friends," you replied. "Whether romantically or not, I already knew I loved you, Chris."

He slowly leaned down and planted a soft kiss on your lips. "Even if this didn't work, I would still love you because like you said, you're one of my best friends."

You knew you were blushing and were thankful for the darkness. "I'm just glad it did work."

"Yeah. Me too."

"Goodnight, Chris."

"Goodnight, Kaya."

I hope you liked it! I tried my best to make sure it didn't turn out like awkward or anything. Thank you for requesting (especially a second time, I appreciate that you liked your first one enough to ask me for another)! M'kay.

~Mariah

(Ps. I meant to publish this like a week ago but something happened and yeah...)