113:Teddy Imagine for @standbymealways

For standbymealways

Teddy's leg bounced as he sat in the seat next you. You were both sitting outside of the principal's office, awaiting his summon (because he might as well have been a demon).

You sat with your front angled away from Teddy and your arms crossed over your chest.

"Caitlin, I already said I'm sorry," he pleaded.

You turned only your head to him, a false look of warmth on your face. "Oh, that makes me feel so much better!" You dropped the look and rolled your eyes, turning back. Luckily, your hair hid him from your peripheral. "I can't believe you, Teddy." You spun around in your chair animatedly holding your arms out. "I just don't see why we got in trouble."

"Maybe because Mr. Meadows is a di-"

The door to the principal's office opened, and your and Teddy's parents walked out, not looking as angry as you would have expected.

"Close one," you whispered, just low enough for only him to hear.

"Mmhm."

Teddy's mom honestly just looked tired. "Come on, Teddy. I have to get home and change before my next shift." She smiled at you. You were one of her favorites of Teddy's friends, or so she had said. "Hi, Caitlin."

You smiled. "Hi, Mrs. Duchamp."

Your parents exchanged some pleasantries with her before you all walked out of the waiting area. You and Teddy walked next to each other out of the school.

Before you had to separate to go to your cars, he nudged you. "I'm sorry again for getting you in trouble."

You shrugged. "It's fine. It's not like it'll be on my record or anything." You play-punched him in the shoulder. "But you really need to stop being a sap because it's kind of making me sick." Despite the comment, you were smiling.

"You think your parents are mad?"

You looked over your shoulder to them. "No, I'm sure they're real proud of me for getting into trouble, you know. It's a big honor." You gave him a look.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, right. See you around." He gave a slight parting nod as he ran to join his mom at her car.

I'm sorry this is trash. It has like no plot and is short, but I hope you can find something in it you like. If you want me to make another one, I will. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah