80:Cuddling Preference

Suggested by amyyyxx1

Chris:
When you and Chris cuddle, he lies down with you curled up into his chest. He'll wrap his arms around you and press his lips to the top of your head, keeping you close to him.

Gordie:
Gordie isn't always up for cuddling, but when he is, he sits up, and you sit between his legs with your back to his chest. He sets his chin on your shoulder, his arms around you, and your hands attach to his forearms.

Vern:
Vern is basically a cuddlebug. As long as you two are holding each other in some way, he's all for it.

Teddy:
When you two cuddle, you basically sit in Teddy's lap. He'll hold you around your waist and rest his head on your chest, and you loop your arms around his neck, lying your head on his.

Ace:
Ace really isn't big on cuddling. He'll hug you, hold you, *cough cough* do you, but he didn't really see the point in cuddling. The times you two have tried cuddling, it turned into make out sessions that often led to other things *cough cough*.

Eyeball:
Cuddling with Eyeball is pretty much you lying on top off him. He'll lie on his back, and you on your stomach, with your head against his chest. Sometimes, you two will have your legs intertwined.

Billy:
Billy likes to spoon. It's just how y'all always end up. He's the big spoon, obviously making you the smaller spoon. Although, you curl up in a ball almost, and he brings his knees up to fill the remaining space between your bodies.

Charlie:
Charlie loves being wrapped up in you. He'll nestle his face in your neck and he'll hook his arms under yours so they lay across your shoulder blades. You lazily have your arms around his neck, softly rubbing the back of his head.

I hope you liked this! Thank you for requesting bc i was siriusly outta ideas. I always love the cuddling preferences bc come on, feels overload, am I right? Sorry if the way I described is hard to follow. Some of then were just really hard to describe since this was strictly based on what I was imagining. M'kay.

~Mariah