112:Ace Imagine for @francescaxovo

For fransescaxovo

"Aw, come on," he pleaded. "It'd be fun."

You were kind of annoyed at his persistent begging, something that was very unlike Ace. "I don't think joining your gang and having all your skeevy friends ogle me sounds like fun."

"It wouldn't be like that, Fransesca," he tried to assure you. "I promise."

You shook your head anyway. "No, Ace. I don't want to." You got up to leave, but he stopped you with four words.

"Fransesca, I love you."

You spun around. "What?"

He rolled his eyes. "You heard me. And don't expect me to say it again so soon." Despite his snippy reply, he had a small smile on his lips.

You could feel the blush warming your cheeks. "Oh, Ace... I love you too." You walked closer to him and wrapped your arms around his waist, looking up at him. "But I mean it, your friends are creeps."

He gave you an amused laugh. "You're not wrong, but I'll let them know that you're mine. They can listen pretty well, trust me."

"Fine then." You smiled. "Consider me a Cobra."

I'm sorry it was so short but I didn't want it to like go on and on. I hope you like it and thank you for waiting. I'm trying to get through these requests so hopefully I should get through them by next week. Idk. M'kay.

~Mariah