142:Teddy Imagine for @mercybear01

For mercybear01

You inhaled deeply.

He wasn't even sure if he was breathing anymore.

You readjusted the skirt of your dress, not that it did much.

He played with the cuffs of his suit jacket sleeves.

The flower girls had begun to make their way down the aisle, and that made both your hearts beat a little faster.

With each pair of bridesmaids and groomsmen that walked up to the altar, you both felt the butterflies again, like they hadn't been there for the years you two had been together already.

Your father smiled at you as you two linked arms. "You look beautiful."

You smiled nervously back up at him. "Thank you, Dad. I love you," you whispered back.

He patted your arm and began to slowly walk forward.

You and Teddy made eye contact the second you stepped onto the aisle. Anyone could clearly see the pure happiness exuding from the both of you.

Ladies became misty eyed at the sight of you young lovers, getting closer and closer to becoming officially committed to one another.

Your dad kissed your cheek once you came to the altar and took his seat.

You stood across from the love of your life, more ready than you had ever been to do anything.

The minister began the ceremony, but your eyes never left Teddy's beaming face, and his never left yours.

Once the "I do's" were said and you were pronounced "Mr. And Mrs. Duchamp," your lips met in what you were both sure was the best kiss of your lives. The feeling it gave both of you was something neither of you would ever forget.

I hope you like it! I couldn't remember if you had said you wanted it to be a personal imagine or not, so I just tried to keep the name out of it... anyway, thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah