116:Teddy Imagine for @rayerhee

For rayerhee

"Are you guys sure about this? What if-" Teddy cut you off.

"Raye, you sound like Vern, King of the pussies." He threw you a look. "If you wanna be a scaredy cat, then you both can go hide somewhere."

You punched him in the arm. "I just meant, I don't feel like getting in trouble. I've heard Milo Pressman can be a real asshole." You took a moment to clean your glasses, which had gotten gross from the sweaty trek to the junkyard and retighten your dirty blonde pontail.

You all found a shady spot to sit and mess around. The conversation was random, going from Annette's boobs to who was going to buy the food. Gordie ended up the unlucky man to go.

In just the next twenty minutes, a lot went down.

Everyone was pretty quiet. No one had ever seen Teddy cry before, so none of you knew what to do. Milo Pressman, the junkyard keeper, had earned his place as dick of the year in your book. Even though you had kept Teddy from climbing over and killing him, you wanted to do so almost just as bad. No one messed with your friends.

You walked next to him as he tried to stop the tears. You hated to break the silence. "Hey, Teddy," you spoke softly. You tilted your head to look at his down-facing... face.

He turned a little to look at you, but he only sniffled.

You put your hand on his shoulder, glad he didn't shrug it off. "What can I do to cheer you up?"

"Please don't, Raye," he replied. He looked so broken, it made you sad.

You thought for a second. "Even if I sang your favorite cadence out of rhythm?"

He just barely smiled. "Oh God, please don't."

You drew in a deep breath and began like you were going to start, but he cut you off, poking you in the side.

"I really don't want to hear that," he teased. You both laughed.

"Good, you're smiling again." You patted your friend on the shoulder.

He looked at you, right into your bluish green eyes. You thought maybe he would say something meaningful, something nice. He frowned a little. "You have a smudge on your glasses."

Of course that's what he would say.

I'm sorry it's so short! I hope you like it. I know the time skip was awful but I'm kinda lazy and didn't feel like trying to write out the confrontation scene and all. Thank you for requesting! M'kay.

~Mariah