52: Teddy Imagine for @Supermanbruh_1

For Supermanbruh_1

"Jadyn! I got in! I got in!" Teddy screamed as he ran into the house.

You stepped out of the kitchen just as Teddy sped towards you and lifted you up and spun around.

You giggled as he set you down again. "Teddy, what are you talking about?"

"The Army! I got in," he explained excitedly.

Your heart dropped just a little because you knew how much it meant to him. You braved a smile. "That's great!" you replied with as much enthusiasm as you could muster. "W-when are you leaving?" you continued less enthusiastically.

His ecstatic expression faltered. "Tomorrow," he answered. "I'm going to basic training and then off to Vietnam."

Your heart was in your stomach now. "That quick? Wow..."

He quickly held you in his arms. "I'm sorry, Jadyn. I really am."

You gave him a weak smile and pulled yourself out of his embrace. You walked to your room and rummaged around for a small suitcase.

Teddy followed after you slowly. "What are you doing?"

You didn't look towards him at all as you started picking out clothes for him. "You need to be packed tonight so you're not rushing around in the morning."

He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. He then kissed your shoulder, moving his way to your neck and to your cheek before turning you around and attaching his lips to yours.

You dropped the shirt you had been holding as you put your arms around his neck.

He picked you up without ever taking his lips off of yours and lay you on the bed.

One thing led to another and ....... Yeah. Let's just say Teddy got a going away present.

A month later, you noticed your monthly friend was late. You didn't think anything about it until you started getting sick for no reason. You went to the doctor to see what was wrong.

You came home completely stunned. You were worried and excited at the same time.

You decided you needed to tell Teddy as soon as possible.

You grabbed some paper and a pencil. You sat down and began to write the letter.

Dear Teddy,

I don't know how to tell you this, besides just saying it. I'm pregnant. I figured I should tell you now instead of you finding out when you get back. Start thinking of names alright?
                            Love,
                            Jadyn

You had the letter sent as soon as you could. You couldn't believe you would be a mother in a matter of months, but you couldn't think of anyone else to the father of your child than Teddy Duchamp.

I hope you like it! I know it was pretty choppy, but I tried. Please have mercy on my poor soul 😖😂 I mean you don't have to but yeah. M'kay.

~Mariah