72: His Reaction as You Walk Down the Aisle Preference

Suggested by _Brooxeshields_

Chris:
All Chris could think about, as you stepped, slowly, towards him, was how beautiful you looked and how he could possibly be the right one for you. Looking at you, he could almost forget that you were getting married in a public park and not a church.

Gordie:
Gordie had to pinch himself a couple times. He still couldn't believe you had said yes when he proposed 5 months ago. He was ecstatic at the thought that in a few short minutes, you would be his wife.

Vern:
Vern shone with pride and love as he watched you walk closer and closer to him on your wedding day. He had the biggest smile on his face when you were finally standing next to him at the altar.

Teddy:
Teddy was crazy nervous on your wedding day, but the second he saw you walking down the aisle, all of his worries melted away. Everything that had happened before then was suddenly worth it because it had led up to that day. He was unconsciously smiling at the sight of you.

Ace:
For once, Ace didn't look sly or mean or anything. He looked kind of nervous actually, but the closer you came to him, the more relaxed he seemed to get. He even had a smile on his face when you had reached him.

Eyeball:
Eyeball had woken up with a smile on his face, and when he finally caught sight of you, looking beautiful (as always, in his opinion), he really couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He just realized that he would have you in his life or as long as possible.

Billy:
His jaw literally dropped when you stepped onto the aisle, he couldn't understand how he had gotten so lucky that this gorgeous woman was willingly going to make herself a regular part of his life. He was utterly happy.

Charlie:
You actually tripped up a little walking down the aisle. Instead of crying or running out, you burst out laughing. Billy ran over to make sure you were alright, but he soon was laughing too. He was just relieved that you weren't hurt but also that you looked so at ease about the whole situation (wedding included). It made him enjoy the rest of the wedding

Omg I updated! Look at that. I hope this was alright. I feel like they were pretty crappy. Tell me what you thought. And thanks for the request and y'all for reading!! M'kay.

~Mariah