61: Chris Imagine for @beanscobain

For beanscobain

You and the boys were hanging out in the treehouse one day. Everyone was tired of reading or playing cards or even smoking, so you guys were basically just trash talking each other or just leaking secrets.

"Vern has a crush on your mom, Gordo," Teddy blurted out, cackling his ass off.

Vern glared at Teddy, his cheeks bright red, but everyone else was laughing along with Teddy.

"I don't think you're exactly her type, Vern," Gordie managed to say while laughing.

"At least Vern likes girls, Teddy," you joked, smirking at Teddy. You really didn't mean anything, it didn't matter to you, but he got kind of ticked.

"Oh yeah, well at least I don't wanna fuck my best friend," Teddy shot back, looking pleased with himself.

You sat there in shock. Your best friend was Chris, and everyone except him knew you had a crush on him. "I- I don't- Teddy, you asshole..." you stammered.

Chris was staring at you, a little shock present on his face. He got up and motioned you to follow him out of the treehouse. You did.

When you were both on the ground, you could hardly look at him.

"Emily, do you like me?" he asked softly.

You looked up, biting your lip to hold back the tears. "Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we were best friends; we're supposed to tell each other everything," he said, more in a kind manner that accusing.

"Because I didn't know how you'd react, and I didn't wanna jeopardize our friendship," you answered.

Chris sighed. He looked at you and smiled. "Oh Em." He leaned down and kissed your cheek. "I like you too."

You stared at him, wide eyed. "You do?"

"Of course I do," he said, laughing a little at your reaction. "Now come on, I got some ass to kick."

You giggled. "Okay, but don't kick him too hard, I don't think teddy meant for it to come out."

Chris kissed you again, this time on the lips. "Whatever you say, babe."

Sorry it's pretty bad. I hope you like it tho! And thanks for requesting.

Requests are always open guys, so whatever you want (besides smut bc it would suck worse than anything) I got you. M'kay.

~Mariah