47: Eyeball Imagine

Suggested by Haley_Renee_0219

You had just come home from hanging out with a couple of girl friends. When your friend dropped you off, you immediately noticed someone on your front stoop.

You recognized the figure at once. "Oh my gosh, Eyeball! What's wrong?" You ran over to him as your friend drove away. Then you saw him clearly.

Eyeball had cuts and bruises and most noticeable was a black eye. "Dad's not in the best mood right now," he laughed bitterly.

You lightly grabbed his elbow and led him inside to the bathroom. You sat him down, so you could clean him up.

You grabbed a little washrag and some solution and gently dabbed his cuts to clean off the blood.

"Eyeball," you said quietly.

"Yeah," he replied.

You looked up at him from your kneeling position and noticed how close you two were. "How do you deal with this? Always getting beat for whatever the hell your dad comes up with for an excuse?"

His expression was one that he only ever had with you; it was soft and showed fondness. "Y/N, I'm not saying I did this for the right reasons, and don't think of me as some kind of hero for it, but this was supposed to be Chris's beating. I only took it because Chris is the only one that takes care of the other little brats at home, and he can't do that if he's half-dead."

You stared up at him in pure astonishment. That had probably been the closest thing to affection he ever showed for his siblings.

"Eyeball, you did a good thing, whether you think so or not." You reassured him. You stretched up and kissed a spot on his cheek that didn't have a cut.

"Thanks, Y/N," he replied.

You just smiled as you finished cleaning him up.

Thank you for the request, and I hope you like it! M'kay.

~Mariah