85:Eyeball Imagine for @markosmate

For markosmate

You stumbled around the house. You were so drunk you had forgotten who's house it was, but there people everywhere, and you kept running into them, giggling like a little girl.

You found yourself on someone's lap somehow, and the someone was pretty cute. All four of him. "I like your..." Hiccup. "What was I saying?" You giggled and the four-headed stranger laughed too. "Oh right! I like your faces."

"My faces?" he replied, clearly amused.

"Yeah you have four of them," you slurred. Without even hesitation, you leaned forward toward the head that looked the clearest and kissed him.

It quickly led to a steamy make out session. It would've gone further if you hadn't suddenly been jerked back.

"Jordan?" your best friend, Ace, exclaimed. "What the hell is this? You see your boyfriend over there?"

You sobered a little at the sight of Eyeball, your boyfriend of nearly two years, standing by the door across the room, looking at you like you had just stabbed him. He lowered his gaze before turning and walking out the door.

//5 Months Later//

You laughed at something Billy had said. You were with the Cobras, since they were your closest friends, but you made eye contact with Eyeball and your laughter halted.

He hadn't spoken to you since that night. He wasn't rude to you; he just avoided any interaction with you. It had gotten a little better lately– he'd ride in a car with you, not alone though– but he was still distance and unresponsive towards you.

"Hey, I'm gonna make a cigarette run," Ace announced, tossing an empty carton. "Who wants to come? I can only take three of you though."

Vince, Charlie, and Billy were quick to take up the offer. Fuzzy said he had to get home anyway, so it was just you and Eyeball.

You kept wanting to start a conversation, but you just couldn't. You'd try to get a word out, yet nothing would come out. You finally got up enough will to turn towards him, face him, but that's it. You just stood there looking at him.

"Ey-Eyeball," you managed to squeak out.

He looked towards you, but before you could try to get anything else out, his lips were magically attached to yours.

Obviously you were shocked. Just as you melted into the all-too-familiar feeling of his kiss that you missed so much, it was gone.

Neither of you looked at each other.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" you asked, breaking the thick silence.

Eyeball scratched the back of his head. "It means, I wanna start over." He looked at you, giving you a small smile.

I'm sorry for the sucky ending but I felt like it was dragging. I really hope you enjoy it!
I'm trying to really get myself writing when I have time and I'm rlly proud of how I've been doing. M'kay.

~Mariah