172:Chris Imagine for @mslionlylove

For mslionlylove

It had been a long day for both of you. To unwind, you both brought home your choice of alcoholic beverages and stood around in the kitchen, drinking and talking.

"Chris," you coaxed cautiously after his 6th beer, "don't you think that's enough drinks?"

He drunkenly laughed, head thrown back and struggling to stay on his feet. "I'm- I'm fine!" He put an arm around your waist, gripping your hip.

The gesture took you by surprise. "Um.."

He nuzzled his face into your neck, the smell of alcohol burning your nose.

You didn't know how to react. He wasn't normally this touchy. Of course, you'd never seen him this drunk either.

"Babe," he hummed, his hand lowering towards your butt.

You smacked his hand. "Watch yourself." Despite the unease, you were slightly entertained by his sudden neediness.

He pouted. "Aw, Alyssa, but you're so hot." Even in his drunkenness he tried to flatter you. "I can't help myself."

Had you not already had a few drinks yourself, you probably wouldn't have done what you did next. You smirked and pulled him closer, attaching your lips aggressively to his.

His hands ran up and down your sides, making you shiver.

As the kiss got more heated, you and Chris stumbled into the your shared bedroom, lips never leaving each other. You pushed him back onto the bed.

"Goodnight, Chris," you giggled and left him lying on the bed.

I'm so sorry this is awful. I rushed the end and it's so short! Thank you for requesting and please forgive my crappy work. M'kay.

~Mariah