89:Gordie Imagine for @leotrash

For leotrash

"Brianna," a harsh whisper said through the darkness. "Brianna, wake up."

You were shaken awake suddenly. "What? What happened?" You squinted to see who had woken you up. "Gordie, what's wrong?"

You could just make out a smile on his face. "Nothing's wrong. I just want you to come with me."

"Gordie, it's late," you whined.

"Shh," he hissed. "You'll wake up the guys."

You, Gordie, Teddy, Chris, and Vern were camping out in Vern's back field. Chris and Teddy had pitched the tent, an you guys only had 3 blankets between all of you, so you were all really close in hopes to keep each other warm. You had been laying between Gordie and Vern.

"Just come on," Gordie insisted.

You rubbed your eyes before carefully getting up and following Gordie out of the tent.

"Brrr, it's cold," you complained.

He rolled his eyes and held out his arms. He had cleverly brought a blanket, which you snuggled into, bringing it over your shoulders as well.

You two walked further out into the field until Gordie stopped and looked up for a few seconds. He finally said, "Lie down."

"Okay.." you replied. You both laid down on your backs on the blanket. "I'm c-"

Before you could finish your complaint, Gordie wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close. You were suddenly so much warmer, and you weren't so sure it was entirely from the shared body heat. You tucked your head onto his shoulder.

You both looked up at the black sky covered in glittery, twinkling stars. It was breathtaking.

"Thank you," you whispered, still stating up at the beautiful setting above you.

"Why're you thanking me? I just wanted two beautiful things together," he whispered back. "You and the night sky."

Your heart leapt and butterflies erupted in your stomach. You propped yourself up so you were looking down at him. "You think I'm beautiful?" His words meant so much to you. You just wanted to know they were true.

He smiled sweetly up at you. "To me, you're like Snow White because you're the fairest in the land, by far."

You felt heat rush from your neck to your face, and you were glad for the darkness. You took a chance and lowered yourself to Gordie's face, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

He returned the kiss just as softly, as of he didn't want to do anything too fast, but you were alright with that.

You laid back in his arms, snuggling close, and silently looked up the stars until you both fell asleep.

I really hope you like it! Thank you for requesting! And look guys, I updated TWICE. TODAY! I am on it today. M'kay.

~Mariah