114:BSM Preference

BSM: brother-sister moment

Chris: You wiped the tears from under your eyes with the sleeve of your sweater. "He's a jerk, Y/n." You gave him a pathetic look. "That doesn't help, Chris." He took you in his arms, letting you lay your head on his shoulder. He smiled down at you. "If he doesn't like you because you're a no-good Chambers kid, then he'll have to deal with me." You grinned, despite that your lips were beginning to swell from crying so long. "Thanks." "You're my sister, I'm supposed to look out for you."

Gordie (ft. Denny): (you're about 5 here) "Denny, can you take me to the park? Ple-eease!" You begged before he could object to ensure he wouldn't. He bent down and smiled at you. "Sure thing, kiddo." He stood back up. "Gordie! We're going to the park. Come on." You all walked down to the park, and you immediately ran for the one swing there was. "I'm gonna beat you, Y/n!" Gordie raced you, pretending to be much slower than he actually was. "I win! Haha, you lose, Gordie!" "Ah darn." He smiled at how excited you were. When you three were done at the park, Denny and Gordie took turns giving you piggy back rides home. (I'm sorry that was bad..)

Vern: "Vern, what would make a boy like a girl?" He furrowed his eyebrows at you. "Y/n, you're 10, why do you need to know?" You played innocent and shrugged. "I dunno.. I just wanna know." You rolled your eyes. "And Billy slammed his door in my face." Vern sighed. "Fine. I don't know. I guess a good sense of humor or being smart or maybe her clothes? Seriously, why are you asking?" You slumped your shoulders. "I really like this boy in my class, and I really want him to like me back," you said in a good 1 and a half seconds. Vern just put his face in his hand. "Oh dear." (This one was bad too oh gosh)

Teddy: "You don't understand, Y/n!" You gave your brother an incredulous look. "I don't get it? Teddy, he's my dad too! Do you know how many girls dom't want to be my friend because they think being insane runs in our family. Or how many girls are friends with me out of pity? Do you know how many guys wouldn't go out on a date with me or only would for the same reasons? Do you? No! Of course not! You're only worried about yourself. At least you actually have friends that like you!" You leaned against the wall behind you and slid to the floor, burying your tear-streaked face in your hands. You felt Teddy sit next to you, his arms around you. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I didn't know. If you want, you can hang out with my friends. I'll even let you have on of them." You looked up at him, just barely smiling. "Yeah, you can have Vern. He's kind of a sissy though, so you might get annoyed pretty quick." You laughed at your brother's attempt to cheer you up. "Thanks, Teddy. But I'd rather have you."

Ace: You walked into the house, your friend, Y/f/n, following behind you. On your way to your room, your older brother, Ace stopped you. "And who's this," he asked, looking at your friend, who wasn't sure whether to be scared or not. "My friend. Now let us go to my room." He smiled at your friend. "Nice to meet you." You gave your brother an inquisitive look. "Ew, what are you doing? Don't talk to my friend." He gave a rather sarcastic look. "I'm just trying to be polite to our guest, Y/n." "Ace, you're never polite, so cut the crap and let us go to my room." He rolled his eyes and moved out of the way, but as your friend walked past him, he winked at her, earning a disgusted look from you and a blush from your friend.

Eyeball: You tiptoed into the dark house. Just as you turned the corner to the hallway where your room was, you nearly ran right into one of your brothers, Richard. "And what we're you doing out so late?" Normally these roles were reversed. "Just let me go to bed, please," you whispered. "He's out," he was his reply. "At least, he is now. He was throwing a damn fit earlier. You got lucky." You let out a semi-relieved breath, before catching it again. Your eyes widened. "Did anyone get hurt?" "He threw a bottle and one of the pieces got Chris in the leg, but nothing a bandage couldn't fix." Now, you were relieved. "I'm sorry, Richie. I should've been ho-" He shook his head, cutting you off. "No, if you had been here, he probably would've gotten you. It's good you were gone." You gave him a thankful smile. "Now go to bed before he gets home from the bar." "Hopefully he doesn't." Despite the death wish, he laughed a little. "Yeah. And, Y/n, don't call me Richie." "Alright, Eyeball."

Billy: You put a spoonful of oatmeal in your mouth. Billy sat down across from you, eating in his usual messy manner. You swallowed the oatmeal and smirked. "Staring contest! Onetwothree, go!" You stared across the table at your older brother, who was staring right back. This was something you two did often. Vern was no good at it, so you only played it with Billy, both of you always trying to catch the other off guard. He gave you a smug look. "I'm gonna win, Y/n. You should just give up now." You kept on staring, the urge to blink far behind you. "In your dreams." "no wouldn't want to know what I dreamt about." The very thought grossed you out and resulted in a disgusted look and a blink. "Haha!" he cheered. "I knew you'd blink." You groaned. "That's not fair!" "Life isn't fair, girly." He shoved another bite of food into his mouth before hopping up and leaving. (I'm running out of ideas if you couldn't tell)

Charlie: "I don't like your friends, Charlie," you stated. He looked annoyed. "I never asked, Y/n." You shrugged. "I know, but I mean, they're all kinda losers and kinda skeevy. Does Mom know you hang around the likes of Ace Merrill and Eyeball Chambers?" "What's it to you?" "Wouldn't want you to get in trouble, you know." He narrowed his eyes at you. "And why would I get into trouble?" "I dunno, but I'm just saying. If you get in trouble, that puts more pressure on me." "And why is that?" "Well," you sat down, "if you get in trouble, Mom and Dad'll look to me to be the good one or worse, they'll be scared I'll want to be like you and send me to live with Grandma." Charlie looked unamused. "Yeah, whatever. You're on your own, kid. I hope Mom and Dad send you to Grandma's. Then maybe, I could get some peace around here." (Ew Charlie you're such a douche)

These are awful aren't they?? I really like stuff like this, yet this is what I end up with.. I actually really liked Chris's and Eyeball's. I guess I like my Chambers boys best. I hope you liked them tho. I really wanted to update with something. I swear, I'm trying to finish the requests. M'kay.

~Mariah