119:Teddy Imagine

Suggested by rachelavery1

"Teddy!" You screamed along with the other guys. All of you were worried for the reckless boy, but you were especially concered.

After a lot of screaming to no avail, Chris rushed and pulled Teddy off the tracks.

Chris was red in the face. "You wanna kill yourself? You could've killed yourself, man!"

"I could've dodged it!" Teddy yelled. The train passed.

You shook your head. "Get over yourself, Teddy! You almost died. You really want to risk something like that?" You stared at him angrily. He was taken a back by your reaction. "What would happen if you had been hit? Huh? What would we tell your mom? We're not even supposed to be here. Tell me, Teddy! What would we have to had to do if you'd got hit?"

Teddy huffed. "I could've dodged it, Y/n. You wouldn't have had to do anything!" You two were now in each other's face. "Why do you care so much anyway?"

"You're my friend, Teddy." He seemed disappointed in your answer. You took a deep breath, trying not to cry. "And because I really like you, okay. Like more than just one of my friends. That's why I care so much."

The other guys just kind of stepped back, pretending not to be paying attention.

Teddy looked surrised. "You.. you do?"

You moved back a little, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah." You were fighting the tears even harder now.

"I'm sorry," he apologized quietly.

You looked at him, questioningly. "Why?"

"I didn't know, and what I did was selfish. I'm sorry for making you so upset." He looked sincere, one of the very, very few times you had ever seen him as such.

You nodded. "Thank you." You turned around to the other three. "Um, I guess we can, uh, go now..."

They all nodded, voicing agreements. As you all walked, Teddy held your hand, without a word, and you gladly took it.

Another short one. I hope this is kind of what you were wanting. Thank you for the request! M'kay.

~Mariah