69: Teddy Imagine for @CamrynKnightVail

For CamrynKnightVail

"You're brother is gonna kill me," Teddy laughed, as he leaned over and kissed your cheek.

You giggled and rolled your eyes. "Chris thinks that because he's 9 minutes older that he's my 'big brother,' but he won't do anything to you. I'll make sure." You leaned towards him this time and planted a kiss on his lips.

//one week later//

"Teddy Duchamp!" Chris screamed. "You're so dead." He got closer to Teddy, who looked like he really was about to die.

"Chris, leave him alone!" you yelled at him. "He's my boyfriend, whether you like it or not."

Chris had walked into your room, catching you and Teddy kissing. Typical.

Chris glared at Teddy for a while before looking at you. "Camryn, you can't go around dating my friends."

You gave him an incredulous look. "Um, excuse me, asshole, I can date whoever I want, alright?" You held onto Teddy's arm. "I really like Teddy." You gave him a soft look. "I might even love him," you turned back to your brother, "and there's nothing you can do to change it."

Chris took a deep breath, and his expression softened. "If this is really what you want, then I guess I can live with it, but Teddy, please never talk to me about your relationship shit because I don't wanna hear about the shit you do to my sister, or else. And Cam, don't scare him too much." He smiled. "And to both of you, please use protection if it comes to that."

Your eyes widened, and you smacked Chris's arm. "Shut up."

Teddy and Chris gave each other knowing looks. At the same time, they both started in with "I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up!" They both laughed, while you just rolled your eyes and shook your head, trying to conceal the smile that was trying to make it's way through.

"No, but seriously, Teddy, if you hurt her, I swear to you that you will greatly regret it," Chris added before leaving you two alone again.

Teddy smiled at you before pulling you into another make out session.

Sorry it's so short! I hope you liked it tho. Let me know if you didn't. M'kay.

~Mariah