51: Ace Imagine

Suggested by Haley_Renee_0219

Saturday night. It was 10 pm, nearly 11, and you were sitting awake in bed, watching the evening programs.

You heard a noise and turned to see your window sliding up. You went still for a moment until you saw a familiar blonde head pop in, smirking at you. He climbed into your room.

"Ace, what the hell are you doing here?" you whisper yelled.

He shrugged. "Your parents home?" He was your best friend, and your parents were pretty fond of him, but they wouldn't ever approve of him being over like this.

You sighed. "They've been asleep since 8. They're both deep sleepers."

He came over and sat next to you on your bed watching the late night talk show that came on.

You two sat there just watching the talk show host talk with his celebrity guest that you thought was overrated.

"Ace, why'd you come here tonight?" you asked at a commercial break since he seemed so into the interview in the show.

He put his arm around your shoulders and looked down at you. "Because I wanted to tell you something."

"What?" You poked him until he swatted at you to stop. "Come on, John. Tell me!"

He shook his head. "Okay. I like you."

You were surprised. Of course you liked him back. It was hard to resist liking him, but you never thought he'd like you back. "You're kidding right?"

"Do you want me to be kidding?" he asked, frowning a little.

You shook your head emphatically. "No! I mean I like you. I really like you, I just- I don't know..." You looked at him to make sure he was following what you were saying.

He just nodded. Then he surprised you by swooping down and smashing his lips into yours in a sloppy kiss.

You were surprised by the action but gladly accepted it, putting both of your hands in his hair.

He pulled back with a content look in his eyes. "Good talk, babe." He winked at you as he got up and walked over to your window.

He was already slipping outside when you got up and hurried to the window. "Wait!" you whisper yelled again. "Ace, does this mean we're together?"

He smirked at you. "Y/N, baby, this means whatever you want it to mean."

You smiled back. "So that's a yes?"

"Anything for you," he replied before turning around and running to where he parked his car.

You were still smiling as you got back into bed. You glanced at your clock. He had only been there for 20 minutes and had managed to change everything. That's what you loved about him most.

Thank you for the suggestion! I hope this is close to what you wanted. I always feel like I make them go out of character when I'm writing. Do I?

Anyway... If you noticed, I only do the Cobras on request, but I do remember being asked to include them in the preferences and I completely forgot but I will be including them as well. So yeah.... M'kay.

~Mariah