Chapter Tris (6)

Tris pov:
The next morning i wake still tightly caged im Tobias arms. I smile and try to wriggle out of his grip without waking him. I fail. He stirs and than wakes up. "Morning Tobias." I say and kiss the tip of his nose. "Morning." He mumbles. "Could you let go of me?" I ask smiling. He releases me and i stand up and walk to the bathroom.

When i come out again my hair is still glittering with water. Tobias still lays in bed. Christina is up and talking about something with uriah. Zeke still snors, Shauna gets dressed in a corner and Caleb is explaining something to Cara. I quickly change my clothes when no one is looking and than walk to Chris and Uri. "Hey guys. Shall we go eat?" I ask and they both look at me. "Sure." Uri answers and Chris nods. Chris links her arm with mine and Uris and than we start walking.
The cafeteria is pretty empty since it already is half past one and everyone is at work. I get myself a muffin, some bread, scrambled eggs and this drink called 'coffee'. Chris gets the same and we wait for Uri who curently shoves his tray full of food. We sit down and start talking about nothing in particular. After a few minutes our theme is going back into the city. "When do you think should we do it?" I ask while biting in my muffin. "I dunno. Maybe in two or three days. We will have to pack everything and Matt will has to organise everything." Chris says and Uri adds: "And we still have to ask Amar and George." I nod and than start to speak again: "Where shall we live? I suggest that we will be some of the first settlers..." "isn't it a bit early to talk about that just now?" Uri asks and i'm about to respond when i suddenly hear tobias voice calling my name. I can't see him yet but he sounds somehow desperate. I jump up and walk towards his shouts. When i turn in the corridor i see him only a few meters away. When he sees me he runs and hugs me tightly. My shotwounds hurt and i groan slightly. He lets go immediatly and apologises. "No problem. But why where you shouting my name?" "I-i-i..." he starts and scratches the back of his neck "i didn't find you and i kinda panicked." I smile and press my lips to his. He kisses back immediatly and my hands rest on his hips while his are on my back. We break away from our kiss because zeke and uri shout: "No PDA!!!!" When did they come here? I blush and shoot them a death glare. I take Tobias hand and pull him into the cafeteria.
30 minutes later the others arrived as well. Except from Matthew. He arrives just when i stand up to go and search him. "Hey Matt. What took you so long?" I ask him and he shrugs and sits down. Everyone stares at him and he looks confused. "Why are you all staring at me?" He asks. "Well. You are the one who said he would organise our moving into the city..." shauna says and everyone nods. Matthew nods and than furrows his eyebrows. "Well. I found out that it is not that easy to get into the city... But it also isn't hard. It's just a lot of paper work." "Well we have you and two erudite and three divergents who can help you." Uri says laughing and i see Tobias tense up. It still bothers him that he isn't a 'real' divergent. I take his hand under the table and squeeze it. "Well alright. But everyone will have to help. It will take about one or two weeks. It depends on how fast we work." Matthew explains and i say: "Well than lets get this started. How about Shauna and Chris search amar and george and ask them and the others go with you and help you with the paperwork?" Everyone nods and we all stand up to throw away our trash.
Matthew, Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Caleb, Cara and I go back to the dorms. On our way Matthew gets the papers.
At 'the hotel' we spill the papers on the floor. Caleb and Cara basicly jump to the papers as if they are addicted to some kind of paper work and we all laugh. They do seven stacks. One for each of us. Christina will help Uriah and Shauna Zeke. Caras, Calebs and Matthews stack are way bigger than the others but i don't mind. I'm reliefed actually. I take my stack and sit on the floor next to Tobias.
The first formular i have to fill in are some personal information. My name, my parents names, age, birth date... Wait! I don't even know my birthdate... i look at Tobias and he is at the same question and looks at me in the exact same moment. We both laugh and than stand up. We walk to Matthew who is filling something complicated.
"Ehm Matthew we got a problem..." i say and he looks up. "Yeah? What is it?" "Weeeell. We both don't know our birthdates..." he looks shocked first but seems to answer his own question seconds later. He nods and gets up. "Follow me." He quickly tells Cara where we are going and than we take off. Just when we are through the door i realise something. Caleb! He doesn't know his birth date either! "I have to go back. I'll be back in a minute." I say and run back inside.
Calebs sits next to Cara again and they discuss something. "Caleb, can i talk to you for a minute?" I ask and he nods and gets up. "What is it?" He asks smiling. "Well, Tobias and i are going to find out our birth dates now. Do you want to come with us?" He frowns and looks at the floor. "I-i already know it...in erudite i asked them." He seems ashamed and somehow i feel a little bit angry, i don't really know why though. "Fine." I say and turn around.
Outside the door Matthew and Tobias wait for me. When they see me i force a smile and take Tobias hand before we start walking.

Half an hour we are sitting on the floor again and i fill in the part with my birth date: 06.04. I laugh about the numbers. I mean how likly is it that i have my number of fears and Tobias' as a birth date. I see Tobias writing his birth date on the paper: 16.11.
I show him mine and he smiles and whispers: "It was meant to be." I smile and kiss him.

After another two houres of work i have only five papers left and sigh. Zeke and Uriah keep whining that they want to stop and Christina and Shauna keep getting the food to lighten their mood. I start the next paper and skip through it. It is again some kind of insurance. I sigh and sign it. The next ones are the same and only boring. I sign all of them and than take the last one.
Place to live is the headline and i read through it. It is-well obviously-about where we want to live. I look at Tobias and he hasn't reached that paper yet but he has to sign just one more before it comes. And sure enough a minute later he turns the paper and his eyes catch the headline. I focus my eyes on my papers and than suddenly he asks: "Tris do you want to move in with me?" My head shoots up and i say: "Is that even a question. Of course i want to!" He laughs and i join in. And once again we kiss, but this time it turns into a heated make-out session. After a few seconds uri shouts: "Ewwww get a room!" I laugh and pull away. I smile at Tobias and he smiles back.
"Soooo, where do you want to live?" I ask him and he thinks about it. "Well. Maybe somewhere near the marsh?" He suggests and i shrug. I'm fine with everything as long as it is no where near my old homes. "Sounds like a good idea." I answer smiling and he nods. "Hey guys, where are you going to live?" He asks everyone and all of them seem to think about. Than Uriah suggests: "How about we live in the hancock building? Like true ex-dauntless!" Zeke, Christina and Shauan agree with him. Caleb says he could live there as well but wants a lower floor. Cara and matthew agree with Caleb. I look at Tobias. And he looks on the floor. "We will think about it." I say and everyone nods before concentrating on their work again. I scoot closer to Tobias and put one hand on his arm. "Where do you want to live?" "I don't know." He answer and i think about it: "i want to live near the river and the hancock is just a few streets away from some big building i once noticed. That building basicly is directly by the river and i think it would be nice to live there." He smiles and nods. "Sounds perfect." I smile as well and than adress the others: "Ok guys. We just decided we want to live near the river so we will move into a building a few streets away from the hancock building." Everyone nods and we get a few 'alrights' and 'okays'. The others fill their papers till night time and Tobias and i just realx and help them sometimes. I can't wait to finally live with Tobias.

Yeaah. Looong chapter ;)
How is live going to be in Chicago?
Hope you liked it

Jojo